Genuine Health Perfect Skin reviews

3.7/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Genuine Health

Key Ingredients:
Fish Oil Concentrate, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) from green tea extract.

Gelatin, Glycerin, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Lecithin, Water, Aqueous Coating.

Reviewed on March 28, 2013

My acne isn't severe, but I always have a few pimples and never clear skin. There are also phases where my skin suddenly, mysteriously breaks out and keeps breaking out for a couple of months, until it calms down again. This product really improved my skin in those bad periods: my skin tone became more even; it gave me a healthy glow; it helped with present inflamed acne lesions and drastically reduced the appearance of new acne; I even looked less tired as the skin around my eyes was better! I still had a few pimples here and there, but much, much less.

The major downside of this product is its price: around 30$ for a bottle of 60 and 50$ for 120 pills. I also noticed that the effect seemed to wear off after two-three months as my skin seemed to adjust to it. I continue to take it, but only for periods when my skin gets bad and not every month.

Reviewed on December 4, 2012

I have had acne for 20+ years, and in my 30's it changed from the zits of my teens and early 20's to the typical jawline cystic/nodular acne that many adults have. I have tried every facial cleansing regimen out there and eat a healthy diet but always had at least half a dozen painful nodules and never clear skin. I started taking Beautiful Skin and after a few weeks have not had ONE CYST OR NODULE! This is awesome for me. I still have the odd little zit but it comes to a head quickly and doesn't scar like my nodules did. This combined with glycolic acid in Neostrata for my facial cleansing routine has given me the best skin I've had in years. I do notice if I take the second dose at bedtime I take longer to fall asleep, so I've started taking it at dinner instead.

Anonymous, Edmonton, Alberta
Reviewed on December 3, 2012

As with any supplement, for this to work you need to use it in conjunction with a good diet. I find my skin is at its clearest when I eat A LOT of fruit and vegetables throughout the day, with plenty of water and green tea.

Overall, my facial and body acne has drastically decreased, and my skin is looking much calmer. I have tried numerous herbs, lotions and potions and this is the only supplement that seems to work for me and doesn't make me feel sick or like my kidneys are failing. All the ingredients are relatively safe and not anything that shouldn't be in your diet anyways: fish oil omega 3s, green tea antioxidants, zinc, selenium, vit E and chromium. I hope that this progress continues. I haven't taken it very long and I'm already seeing massive improvements.

Kady, Manitoba
Reviewed on March 15, 2012

Expensive, but worth it! I have had so many compliments on my skin since taking Genuine Health "Perfect Skin" as well as other Genuine Health skin care products.

Reviewed on July 4, 2011

i have comedonal acne and this product did absolutely nothign for me

Dawn, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan