Genki Timeless Anti-Acne Day Treatment reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Genki

Genki Timeless Anti-Acne Day Treatment

Water, emulsifying wax NF, organic grape seed oil, organic basil essential oil, organic tea tree essential oil, vitamin E, citric acid, ascorbic acid.

Adios zits
Reviewed on December 17, 2015

I would definitely recommend this product. I've been using Dan's moisturizer + jojoba oil for about a month now along with Genki's day and night cream and I've really noticed a difference. I'm getting fewer zits, and the ones I do get are much smaller. My skin tone has really improved, and even my scarring is fading, which is probably thanks to the creams. :)

Best organic cream I've tried
Reviewed on December 15, 2015

So,

I've been battling acne for the past 7 years, I usually buy treatments full of ingredients with unpronounceable names but every now and then I try more organic creams. My latest find was this cream by Genki. I couldn't find much info about it but as it's not too expensive for an organic cream I thought I would try it. And thank god I did. After the first week or so the usual redness on my face was almost completely gone. I've been using it for almost 3 weeks now and I haven't broken out (yet?) which is pretty rare. They also sell a night cream for acne but I haven't tried it. IMHO the cream doesn't have any particular smell, or it's faint at the very least, which I'm pretty annoyed about cause I like when the creams smell baby like. But this is something I've noticed with organic items, they don't usually have any noticeable fragrance.

Anyways, I highly recommend this if you have inflammatory acne and redness like me.