Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash Scrub & Mask reviews

Brand: Garnier

Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash Scrub & Mask

Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Buthylene Glycol, Corn Starch, CI 77891, Decyl Glucouse, Polyethylene, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenani), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzyl, Salicylate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linaool Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Pumice, Salicylic Acid, Smithsonite Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Fragrance.

Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash Scrub & Mask

Garnier Pure 3in1 Foam ,Wash+scrub+mask ,150ml.
updated: 06/07/2017 03:05 UTC

Face mask not wash.
Reviewed on July 21, 2017

I used to use this product a couple of years ago. This is great as a face mask 3 times a week to clear zits but not as a daily face wash. It's too harsh / abrasive which caused my skin to get too dry. I can live without this product.

This stuff
Reviewed on June 27, 2016

I have just started oil cleansing in the morning and using Garnier 3-1 in the evening. I am using oral contraceptives which I'm pretty sure are working, but this is helping with reducing the size of my pores and improves texture and is great before applying make-up and makes the surface of your skin a lot more even (to be honest I have about 5 bumps on my skin now, but at the beginning I could see improvements). It also is a great exfoliant and contains SA and BP. I would recommend this for oily skin, but also for those who suffer from a frequent cell turnover (flaky skin).

Good for keeping clean
Reviewed on February 9, 2016

Probably is the best of its kind. Its really fresh, easy to apply, and has good ingredients. Its not a miracle cure but certainly will help to control excess oil on your face.

Just makes your face soft and clean...
Reviewed on January 4, 2015

Honestly I didn't see any effect caused by this product...It makes your face really soft and clean after using as a mask.I even didn't use the whole amount of the tube ...

Good but not good enough
Reviewed on November 3, 2013

Really love the mask, and using it as a face wash is very refreshing, but it didn't do a great deal on my acne.

Did not work for me personally..
Reviewed on September 1, 2013

Irritated my skin.

Left my cheeks red.

Dried my skin out.

Broke me out in pimples.

Just too much going on in one tube for my skin to handle I think..

Anonymous
Reviewed on June 4, 2012

This product has been amazing for me. I have skin that is super dry and flaky in some areas. Other areas of my skin are super oily. This really helps and doesn't clog pores. I would recommend this and I do honestly believe that it contributes to healthier skin.

Naomi from Queensland, Australia
Reviewed on April 6, 2012

Awesome product

I do recommend this product

I can say it helped my acne a lot

Reviewed on February 23, 2012

It's great as a scrub or a mask. I use it twice daily as a scrub and one a week as a mask.

It's affordable and lasts a while. You can also pick it up from anywhere.

I gave it a 4 because it's good but you can't rely on it. I use other stuff too - this just makes me feel fresh and it removes any dead skin.

Alice, Adelaide, SA, Australia
Reviewed on October 26, 2011

I've been using cetaphil for a few months but then I keep having those quite nasty and stubborn pimples. I know my diet and sleeping pattern play a role but I can't help doubting whether Cetaphil is not enough to clean my skin cos after all it's just a light make-up remover.

I've used this Garnier 3-in-1 pure before and it worked so I get back to this quite and so far so good. :) If you have never used it, I guess there's no harm giving this a try

P/S: I'm not using any acne cream or taking any medication for my acne so I guess the improvement in my skin lately is mainly because of using this :)