Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 27 reviews

Brand: Garnier

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denatured, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Methoxypropanediol, Magnesium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Calcium Gluconate, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxalde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol.

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream, Grape Water Extract, Vitamin E, 1.70-Fluid Ounce
updated: 06/07/2017 09:59 UTC

Great for summer
Reviewed on February 2, 2015

I was so excited when I found this because it is a great moisturizer to use when you're in a hurry and you need to put makeup on quickly after. It dries quickly and feels nice. Works well with oily skin. My only complaint is that its not rich enough to work in the winter time. I found my combo/oily skin was still quite dry throughout the day when using this. I use the pink garnier gel for dry skin in the winter and it works great. No reactions or cystic acne from either of these. I am currently on epiduo and aczone which are topical medications.

Really like it!
Reviewed on April 28, 2014

This moisturizer works wonders! You don't need much to make it spread across your face and I even use it on my neck. I generally have pretty oily skin except for the dry patches on my nose which this takes care of even though I have to apply it twice. It gives me a good balance and I never end up with a slick coating of oil on my face. The jar is small but I've had this for about 3 months and use it twice to three times per day, (once/twice in the morning, once before bed). It cost about $15 but if you catch it on sale is usually is about $10!

Good luck!

Very nice moisturizer, would recommend
Reviewed on March 22, 2014

I have very sensitive acne prone skin, i was using this moisturizer during night and day and i found that works better during the night time since it really sits into the skin and refreshes completely your whole face. Dont believe this moisturizer will take away acne because that isn't its purpose but it doesnt cause acne which is a great thing!!

It's ok.
Reviewed on March 12, 2014

Like I say, it was just okay. I'd use it if I had to in a pinch. It's probably much better if you aren't using bp. It does go on very nicely and feels super refreshing to apply and smells so good I'd keep it around just to sniff. But for me it just felt like it sat on top of the skin and never really absorbed. For the warmer months it was fine, but when it got colder, it just wasn't moisturizing enough for me after bp, so I had to find something different :/

Also, that little jar goes pretty fast, but I frequently got it during buy one get one half off sales and stocked up.

by Inigo Montoya on 06/08/2015 04:27
You should try their dry skin moisturizer - it comes in the pink color.
Very disappointed, wanted to love
Reviewed on February 6, 2014

Bought this because of all the great reviews so I thought I'd get a great experience out of it too. Well I used this at night and at first it felt amazing soft to the touch and smooth and all my dry patches disappeared, but the next morning I woke up with three pimples that were under the skin. Not worth it if it's going to break you out.

Allerigic?
Reviewed on January 20, 2014

I really wanted to like this. I think that I was allergic because I put it on twice, and both times my skin turned red and itchy.

I'm desperately trying to find a mositurizer that works with the Regimen, but this isn't it.

I have sensitive skin that is a little oily, but dry in some areas.

good for people with oily skin
Reviewed on December 7, 2013

It's a pretty good product. However, it kind of stings when put on open acne, especially if severe acne like mine. It has a watery-gel consistency. I would probably recommend aloe vera gel over this product though. It's cheaper and you get much more for a similar consistency.

Anonymous, Louisiana
Reviewed on March 30, 2013

I recommend this product for those with combination or oily skin.

Anonymous, UK
Reviewed on October 14, 2012

I have extremelyy dry skin that is constantly red, irritated, cracked and flakey. after about 5 days of using this cream my skin has improved so much, I have not had any new breakouts since using this and believe maybe the alcohol has helped to tighten my large pores, also the best part is that my redness has almost completely gone. I still consider my skin dry but there are no more visible flakes and applying foundation is no longer impossible

I am soo glad to have bought this and definately recommend this to anyone with sensitive or problematic skin

Lucy, Pennsylvania
Reviewed on September 2, 2012

I highly recommend this lightweight moisturizer for summer. It's good for oily, sensitive, acne prone skin because it is oil-free. It does contain alcohol, which some people would consider a negative, but I think that helps with acne.