Garnier Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Skin Renew reviews

3.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Garnier

Garnier Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Skin Renew

Water, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Potassium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Sodium Styrene/Ma Copolymer, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Carbomer, Citral, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Gentiana Lutea Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Geraniol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Nylon 12, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, F.I.L. B46866/1.

Garnier Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Skin Renew

Red marks left from acne!
Reviewed on November 29, 2013

I REALLY love this! I have been using it in the morning and right before bed for just over 3 weeks now and the difference is incredible! I have tried countless home remedies and this actually is making a huge difference, I am almost at the point of going out without makeup on the the first time in I don't know how long... I think this process is much faster for me because I no longer have acne, and I am on Differin 0.1 (makes skin exfoliate faster). I paid 20$ for it, a little but definitely worth the price to give it a try? (MAKE SURE TO USE SPF WITH THIS!!!)

Good luck!

Anonymous, Mississippi
Reviewed on March 30, 2013

I recommend this product only if you like being patient.

Jess, VA
Reviewed on November 30, 2012

It's an ok product. But if your looking for a life saver, I'm sorry i don't think this is it. But still, that's just me!

I have very bad acne spots/scars. So maybe if you only have minor scarring?

Hope it works for you!

I know how difficult this process can be.

Joe, California
Reviewed on April 26, 2012

It works but gotta be patient