Garnier Clean+ Purifying Foam Cleanser reviews

Brand: Garnier

Garnier Clean+ Purifying Foam Cleanser

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Peg-30 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Coco-Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance.

Garnier Clean+ Purifying Foam Cleanser

Garnier Skin and Hair Care Clean and Purifying Foam Cleanser for Combination Skin, 6.8 Fluid Ounce
updated: 04/16/2017 15:28 UTC

Good, but not great
Reviewed on April 28, 2015

This is probably my favorite cleanser form the drugstore. It really does clean deep and at first it left my skin very smooth. However after about three months of use, it just dried my skin out so much that it was causing more pimples. If you are really oily this may be better suited for you. Also the product was consistent. Sometimes it would be very foamy, and other times it would be very liquidly.

Gentle on skin/ Cleans deep!
Reviewed on December 9, 2014

This is by far my favorite face wash!

I have acne prone, sensitive, combination skin. It is pretty hard for me to find something that helps combat acne while being gentle on my skin. This has done it!

It leaves my face super smooth and even toned. It removes any excess make up. Also, I don't break out while on this product. It helps clear my skin!