Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Protector reviews

2.6/5 - 21 reviews

Brand: Garnier

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Protector

Octinoxate (3%) and Titanium Dioxide (4.7%).

Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, May Contain:, Iron Oxides.

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, Light/Medium, 2.5 fl oz
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, Medium/Deep, 2.5 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 14:40 UTC
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream: Combination to Oily Skin, Medium / Deep, 2 fl oz

Nice Product
Reviewed on April 28, 2017

Thanks for the review. Quick delivery from [link edited out] Good product from Garnier suits for daily use. I use it daily. It saves my time and give a smooth skin texture.

Decent product
Reviewed on January 3, 2017

I have well oiled skin and small scares and thought it would be easily covered, but this one just wasn't for me. Also as most others have already noticed it gets greasy throughout the end of the day.

Disappointing
Reviewed on January 3, 2017

I also had high hopes for this BB cream, but ended up giving it to my mother. This worked for me more like a tinted moisturizer, and I found the coverage was better when I used a brush as opposed to a sponge or clean hands. However, I found it to be greasy even after applying powder, and the product would inevitably end up getting into my mouth and tastes terrible (never happens with my other products). Because the product was so greasy, it did not dry out my skin like some other products tend to do, but also let to breakouts every time I used it. These were not the huge cystic breakouts, but rather made my skin look bumpy all over like it had clogged every single one of my pores. I have yet to find a BB cream that matches my skin tone (pale, cool, and olive), but maybe it will work better for my mom who has gorgeous warm pink-toned skin. I will just have to keep looking for a BB cream that doesn't make me look like I doused myself with horrible orange fake tanner.

Great Product.
Reviewed on July 10, 2016

I have combo/oily skin with acne scars on my cheeks & some redness. This BB is amazing. It covers my acne scars SO well, evens out my skin tone, and has a semi-matte finish that looks very natural. It gives me the natural but polished look that I want for work every day. As someone that hates wearing heavy make-up, I was pleasantly surprised at how much it does for being so lightweight. It might seem pricey to some, but the bottle is much larger than most BB creams out there & there are a lot of great, skin-enhancing ingredients in it.

Gets the job done.
Reviewed on October 16, 2016

I do agree that this bb makes your skin feel a bit greasy at the end of the day, but I've been repurchasing this for years. It has light coverage (which is buildable if you set it with a powder foundation) and the greasy feeling can be combatted with blotting once or twice throughout the day. SETTING WITH POWDER IS A MUST. I use this over my moisturiser and BP (I'm currently on the acne.org regimen) and it's been doing a fine job of sun protection. I live in the tropics, so an SPF is a must. This kills two birds with one stone - SPF protection and pimple coverage. Because it has alcohol, this product may cause some irritation to overly sensitive skin at first, but with continued usage, my skin has gotten used to the formulation.

Didn't like it
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

it may have just been me, but it did not work well. left my skin very oily looking and not cute.

Causes Breakouts
Reviewed on June 29, 2016

This BB cream has nice coverage and definitely hides my redness but every time I wear it at least 3 new pimples pop up. I would not recommend this for sensitive acne prone skin!

Good light coverage for daily use
Reviewed on April 13, 2016

I used the Acne Prone Skin BB with SA. Been using it for almost a year now and its been A-OK

I like it and it hasn't caused me any problems with breaking out unless if my period is coming in which I tend to breakout. But this BB is the best drugstore kind that I have tried so far. I read from the reviews below that it gives an oily finish later in the day, I do agree but for me it gave a dewy like appearance in mine. I think for me, the only con for this one though is that the shades are limited and can be a little too light on one's skin colour especially if one is on the fair side. It's a nice light coverage for daily use as it even skin tone when there's redness and tiny blemishes.

Acne Prone Skin BB
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

I like the one with salicylic acid for acne prone skin. Really evens out skin tone and doesn't dry out skin or cause new breakouts from what I've experienced. I don't think the colors would be good for fair skin people but olive skin toned to dark skin tone will probably find it works.

Adds to breakouts
Reviewed on June 24, 2015

Honestly I had such high hopes for this product! It contains Salicylic Acid which was what made me purchase it! It was hard enough for me trying to find something light, and not too thick like foundation, yet wouldn't add to my breakouts. It was so hard trying to find makeup products in my local drugstore containing SA or a makeup line that was devoted to acne-prone skin. However my friend recommended this and I decided that after a long search for something that would help my acne and provide light coverage, I decided to opt and try this.

I chose light because all my previous BB creams, I have always gone for the lightest since I am quite fair skinned, but this was WAY too light for me! I am so bummed out because this is an expensive product. I don't think it lives up to anything it advertises. I feel like I'm breaking out more whilst using this, and I gave it 2 months but I'm breakout out worse than ever. I would form cysts on my cheeks and chin especially.

This product is now sitting at the back of my makeup drawer. I will use it nowadays as a under eye concealer and around my nose since it's so light and can act as a concealer, but as a BB cream, I hesitate in grabbing it.

by spingirl214 on 07/26/2015 22:17
Be careful using as an under eye concealer due to the salicylic acid. It might dry your under eye area out and make it burn and peel. :)