Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Protector reviews

2.3/5 - 13 reviews

Brand: Garnier

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Protector

Octinoxate (3%) and Titanium Dioxide (4.7%).

Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, May Contain:, Iron Oxides.

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, Light/Medium, 2.5 fl oz
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, Medium/Deep, 2.5 fl oz
updated: 11/29/2015 13:06 UTC
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream: Combination to Oily Skin, Medium / Deep, 2 fl oz
updated: 11/29/2015 13:06 UTC
$12.99 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Acne Prone Skin BB
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

I like the one with salicylic acid for acne prone skin. Really evens out skin tone and doesn't dry out skin or cause new breakouts from what I've experienced. I don't think the colors would be good for fair skin people but olive skin toned to dark skin tone will probably find it works.

Adds to breakouts
Reviewed on June 24, 2015

Honestly I had such high hopes for this product! It contains Salicylic Acid which was what made me purchase it! It was hard enough for me trying to find something light, and not too thick like foundation, yet wouldn't add to my breakouts. It was so hard trying to find makeup products in my local drugstore containing SA or a makeup line that was devoted to acne-prone skin. However my friend recommended this and I decided that after a long search for something that would help my acne and provide light coverage, I decided to opt and try this.

I chose light because all my previous BB creams, I have always gone for the lightest since I am quite fair skinned, but this was WAY too light for me! I am so bummed out because this is an expensive product. I don't think it lives up to anything it advertises. I feel like I'm breaking out more whilst using this, and I gave it 2 months but I'm breakout out worse than ever. I would form cysts on my cheeks and chin especially.

This product is now sitting at the back of my makeup drawer. I will use it nowadays as a under eye concealer and around my nose since it's so light and can act as a concealer, but as a BB cream, I hesitate in grabbing it.

by spingirl214 on 07/26/2015 22:17
Be careful using as an under eye concealer due to the salicylic acid. It might dry your under eye area out and make it burn and peel. :)
Not recommended
Reviewed on May 19, 2015

If you have acne prone and oily skin...please don't use this one. Got massive breakout especially in my cheeks.

Reviewed on April 11, 2015

I use this product often. I wouldn't positively say it won't break you out because everyone's skin type is different. This don't break me out though. Depending on how sensitive your skin may be/ your skin type, this May or may not cause breakouts :) but this product works very good for me, it leaves a smooth natural look for me.

Wonderful coverage leading to cystic acne
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

Covers extremely well, but it clogged every single one of my pores. It even clogged pores that have never heretofore been clogged. My face was still oily later on in the day, so it began to slide a bit on my "oiler" patches. I began to have big cysts forming around my skin from the makeup and developed dozens of whiteheads across my entire face.

Doesn't Make me Breakout and feels good on skin
Reviewed on December 23, 2013

I like this product a lot. Its very light and natural feeling. I use the Oily Skin version which is WAY better than the miracle and other versions for my acne prone skin. The oily skin version really sinks in but doesn't make me breakout (and everything makes me breakout). The only bummer is I have to mix the light/medium and the medium/deep to get the right shade. Why can't they just have Medium?

To each his own...
Reviewed on December 4, 2013

I know people that rave about this product, but I'm definitely not one of them. I don't think it's caused any more breakouts, but it does sting when I apply it until it dries, about 30 minutes after. I normal/dry combo skins, and this leaves my skin very greasy even though I use a pea-sized amount on my face and apply it very lightly. Unfortunately, since it doesn't break me out and it is actually my exactly skin color, I still use it. I'm still looking for my soul mate though...

causes me breakout
Reviewed on November 2, 2013

I am using this BB cream daily but i think it causes my face to break out even more :( and the shade i picked was medium but it seems to be lighter on my face skin (my skin is pretty tanned) .

Reviewed on September 1, 2013

Extremely oily finish, made my skin look like an oil bucket, broke me out in 3 very painful pimples, just don't use it! I might recommend (if you love oily products) to people to really really really dry skin whos skin never gets oily. But yeah for me personally I used it for a week and threw it in the bin out of anger.