Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Protector reviews

2.4/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: Garnier

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Protector

Octinoxate (3%), Titanium Dioxide (4.7%).

Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, May Contain:, Iron Oxides.

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, Light/Medium, 2.5 fl oz
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, Medium/Deep, 2.5 fl oz
updated: 05/23/2015 23:54 UTC
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream: Combination to Oily Skin, Medium / Deep, 2 fl oz

Not recommended
Reviewed on May 19, 2015

If you have acne prone and oily skin...please don't use this one. Got massive breakout especially in my cheeks.

Cassidy
Reviewed on April 11, 2015

I use this product often. I wouldn't positively say it won't break you out because everyone's skin type is different. This don't break me out though. Depending on how sensitive your skin may be/ your skin type, this May or may not cause breakouts :) but this product works very good for me, it leaves a smooth natural look for me.

Doesn't Make me Breakout and feels good on skin
Reviewed on December 23, 2013

I like this product a lot. Its very light and natural feeling. I use the Oily Skin version which is WAY better than the miracle and other versions for my acne prone skin. The oily skin version really sinks in but doesn't make me breakout (and everything makes me breakout). The only bummer is I have to mix the light/medium and the medium/deep to get the right shade. Why can't they just have Medium?

Yuck!
Reviewed on September 1, 2013

Extremely oily finish, made my skin look like an oil bucket, broke me out in 3 very painful pimples, just don't use it! I might recommend (if you love oily products) to people to really really really dry skin whos skin never gets oily. But yeah for me personally I used it for a week and threw it in the bin out of anger.

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

Ew, so despite having a natural finish for the first few minutes, I have nothing good to say about this stuff. I thought the formula for combo/oily skin would be a good alternative. Boy , was I wrong!!!!!! I currently have 13 cystic pimples on one side of my face right now. Ever since using this stuff, my skin has just gotten worse and worse. I thought by cream was meant to improve skin. This has only made my scars darker, and I always have at least two big zits on my face since using this junk. Super disappointed :(

Reviewed on August 14, 2012

Tried it for a week and tossed it out. Wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed on February 23, 2012

I used this product for a couple of months but switched to another BB cream as Garnier's one didn't cover my pores, acne or scarring.

This product didn't make my skin break out.