Page 6 of Garlic reviews

3.6/5 - 127 reviews

Garlic

Reviewed on October 16, 2009

I've tried everything possible, from face creams/soaps/antibiotics/facials etc. After first use i saw and felt the difference.

Reviewed on October 16, 2009

I've tried the garlic for about a week now. All the really ugly pimples on the left side of my face are gone and have not come back. I do get little ones here and there but with the application of garlic on them they are gone the next day. On the right side of my face three pimples have turned in to more like bug bites. They are slowly going away. I don't know if the garlic caused this. Though, nothing else has popped up there either. So far anything new that shows up each morning are tiny little pimples that disappear the next day after garlic is applied.

Reviewed on October 8, 2009

I applied garlic on each seperate pimple on my face yesterday morning. I left the juice on for about an hour and then rinsed it off with luckwarm water. I then applyed face lotion and makeup. Before I went to bed I repeated that mornings application. Today when I woke up, my pimples were visibley smaller, some almost completely gone. So far, the results for this little experiment are good. I'll keep you updated. :D

Reviewed on October 7, 2009

Use carefully.

Never let it over night may cause burns. Use it for 5 minutes max and wash face. May be diluted with a bit of water.

Worked great as opposed to all the expensive creams/ treatments tried before.

Reviewed on September 25, 2009

I put slices of garlic on my spots for 15 m, and without mentioning the pain. it burnt my face, left ugly brown marks, and took weeks to heal. I used aloe vera in order to reduse the brown marks. However, when I eat few gloves everyday, that makes my pimples less, but the smell of my breath is awful!

So just BE CAREFUL!

Reviewed on September 21, 2009

It helps minimise the amount of acne on your face, although it'll take more than 2 applications for a immediate affect but it's convenient when you really have to get out there and look glam, you can still feel like you haven't got a pizza-face but feel moderately free that the big mountains on your face are actually going away

Reviewed on September 21, 2009

DO NOT put garlic on acne. its the worst possible thing you can do to your face! i laugh at myself all the time now for doing it. sometime we get so desperate we would do anything to get rid of pimples. but the best thing to do is just leave them alone, and NEVER use garlic, they go away in time.

Reviewed on September 18, 2009

DO NOT USES Crushed Garlic on pimple. It will give you big red blister......

Reviewed on September 10, 2009

i put a mashed clove of garlic on my skin for about 15mins, while on my face it stung incredabily bad, worse than benzyol peroxide. I then washed my face and went to bed in the morning i woke up and had bloches that almost looked like blisters in the spot were the garlic had been.

Reviewed on September 1, 2009

I've been taking garlic internally, and so far it's been working great!!! picture day is on Wed and I'm trying to clear out my acne, ;and I think I'll make it with good clear skin : )