Page 6 of Garlic reviews

3.5/5 - 123 reviews

Garlic

Reviewed on September 25, 2009

I put slices of garlic on my spots for 15 m, and without mentioning the pain. it burnt my face, left ugly brown marks, and took weeks to heal. I used aloe vera in order to reduse the brown marks. However, when I eat few gloves everyday, that makes my pimples less, but the smell of my breath is awful!

So just BE CAREFUL!

Reviewed on September 21, 2009

It helps minimise the amount of acne on your face, although it'll take more than 2 applications for a immediate affect but it's convenient when you really have to get out there and look glam, you can still feel like you haven't got a pizza-face but feel moderately free that the big mountains on your face are actually going away

Reviewed on September 21, 2009

DO NOT put garlic on acne. its the worst possible thing you can do to your face! i laugh at myself all the time now for doing it. sometime we get so desperate we would do anything to get rid of pimples. but the best thing to do is just leave them alone, and NEVER use garlic, they go away in time.

Reviewed on September 18, 2009

DO NOT USES Crushed Garlic on pimple. It will give you big red blister......

Reviewed on September 10, 2009

i put a mashed clove of garlic on my skin for about 15mins, while on my face it stung incredabily bad, worse than benzyol peroxide. I then washed my face and went to bed in the morning i woke up and had bloches that almost looked like blisters in the spot were the garlic had been.

Reviewed on September 1, 2009

I've been taking garlic internally, and so far it's been working great!!! picture day is on Wed and I'm trying to clear out my acne, ;and I think I'll make it with good clear skin : )

Reviewed on August 19, 2009

garlic has worked great for me i barely get any pimples now, i use to get really bad skin around my period it was even worse it was horrible, i had tried everything antibiotics, skin creams/washes.. you name it i tried it.. and so far garlic has been the best thing i have tried i swallow a clove in the morning cut a clove in half at night and just rub the juice on the infected areas wash my face in the morning and have to teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and never wash my face with any harsh products all natural is the way to go, and it has been the best thing i have done. it never burnt my skin or gave me marks. the trick is not to over do it dont mince the garlic and put it on just cut it in half and rub it on. has worked great for me hope it does for you too :)

Reviewed on August 18, 2009

No, I wouldn't use it.

It burned my skin BUT it removed the pimple (although I basicly traded off the pimple for a red blotch....not much of a diffrence! LOL) and it also stings. I hear it works of lots of other people though!

Reviewed on July 22, 2009

judging by the comments left on the boards, i suggest to only use garlic for heavy duty pimples. if you hav a light severity of pimples use a type of cream or eat properly and drink plenty of water. garlic does smell horrible and if you leave it on your face long enough will leave a burn mark. BE CAREFUL!

Reviewed on June 16, 2009

It's very effective as an overnight acne treatment. At night after I wash my face, I crush one clove and apply the juice to my problem areas Of course it stings, but that soon wears off. In the morning, the pimples have shrunk a bit and my skin looks smoother. It even seems to work on the cyst type pimples which surprised me.

I haven't noticed any burn marks though.