Page 5 of Garlic reviews

3.5/5 - 123 reviews

Garlic

Reviewed on November 10, 2009

It actaully works. But you have to make sure you do it right!

Reviewed on October 31, 2009

keep it on for 45 seconds, wash it off, be happy..it works :)

Reviewed on October 26, 2009

I've been using garlic for, what? going on three weeks now. I apply it topically to all of my face. I cut each clove into pieces and then run it over my skin. I leave the juice on over night, wash my face in the morning, apply the juice again, wait 20 minutes and then rinse it off. Also, every morning I cut up a large clove and swollow the pieces. I repeat this at night. It works wonderfully but if I don't stay consistent all of my progress is lost. I'm going to buy garlic suppliments to see if that helps. I want to stop doing this topically because of the smell and how long I spend applying it each day. Also, no one has any information on the possible long term effects of this. Wish me luck. I'll keep ya updated.

Reviewed on October 23, 2009

my face was starting to clear up JUST a little and then all of a sudden it exploded again the day before i had a date. i was desperate, and when i looked online i found the garlic cure.

i was really nervous because i didnt want to get burns, but luckily i didn't have any trouble there. before bed, i cut a large clove in half and ate one half (OH, SPICY) and used the other to dab my face in problem areas, then rinsed my face thoroughly when it started to tingle. i put neosporin on my face overnight (just in case!) and was really pleasantly surprised in the morning.

my face looks like a normal person's!! this is really exciting for me, because even expensive things like proactiv have never worked for me AT ALL. and garlic is so cheap! eat THAT, proactiv.

after eating some, i could see how leaving it on your face for long periods might burn you, tho i didnt have any trouble. i'd say: be sparing- you can always re-apply if you dont have enough, but once you're burned,

Reviewed on October 18, 2009

I use the Eminence line at home, and it is expensive! I have moderate cystic acne, and the expensive products have yet to show any visible progress on the severity of the acne, and I use it to the "t". They have a masque with Garlic and Tomato, so I thought I would research Garlic in general since I know of its naturopathic benefit. Last night I tried it, and it has worked right away in clearing my skin. It has not gone away, but the elevations of the cysts have diminished, the redness is paling, and the overall feel is less "infected". We will see if it keeps others from coming up.

I rubbed half a clove onto my clean, dry skin and let it sit for 5 minutes, no more. The burning sensation soon subsided, and i was left pink in those areas. (I only rubbed it on the acne itself). After, I rinsed with lukewarm water, and patted dry with a CLEAN towel and followed with my normal routine, organic spray toner, and moisturizer on the rest of my non-active skin before bed.We'll see how it go

Reviewed on October 17, 2009

i applied crushed garlic on my face & kept it overnight. It burnt like hell but i thought it was normal. When i woke up in morning there was a big black spot like a burn on my cheek,it was quite large & it looks horrible. Now its been like 45 days but the scar is still clearly visible & its darkbrown in color. Dont know what to do. Dont know what to tell people when they ask about the scar. Doc told it will go but the healing process is very slow. Let the pimple heal on their own it will only keep scar for few days. but if u get garlic burn scar it will take months to heal. DONT EVER USE GARLIC LIKE I DID, IT WILL SPOIL UR FACE. TRUST ME

Reviewed on October 16, 2009

I've tried everything possible, from face creams/soaps/antibiotics/facials etc. After first use i saw and felt the difference.

Reviewed on October 16, 2009

I've tried the garlic for about a week now. All the really ugly pimples on the left side of my face are gone and have not come back. I do get little ones here and there but with the application of garlic on them they are gone the next day. On the right side of my face three pimples have turned in to more like bug bites. They are slowly going away. I don't know if the garlic caused this. Though, nothing else has popped up there either. So far anything new that shows up each morning are tiny little pimples that disappear the next day after garlic is applied.

Reviewed on October 8, 2009

I applied garlic on each seperate pimple on my face yesterday morning. I left the juice on for about an hour and then rinsed it off with luckwarm water. I then applyed face lotion and makeup. Before I went to bed I repeated that mornings application. Today when I woke up, my pimples were visibley smaller, some almost completely gone. So far, the results for this little experiment are good. I'll keep you updated. :D

Reviewed on October 7, 2009

Use carefully.

Never let it over night may cause burns. Use it for 5 minutes max and wash face. May be diluted with a bit of water.

Worked great as opposed to all the expensive creams/ treatments tried before.