Page 3 of Garlic reviews

3.5/5 - 123 reviews

Garlic

Reviewed on April 8, 2011

definitely recommanded!!! in the fist minutes it's very itchy!! but after apply you forgot this aspect! your skin gets very smooth ;)

GREAT!!!

Reviewed on April 2, 2011

I can’t control my acne without garlic, I used to use acne treatment BP but alone it will not control my acne to the degree I want, but since I tried garlic and my acne is 90% under control, I love garlic.

If you eat up to 2 gloves a day, I don’t think you'll face any problem with like your body may smells garlic, and even if you do, you can just reduce the amount your taking until you find the perfect amount that you could eat without any smell, and for my case its 2 gloves every day and everything is just fine.

Reviewed on January 30, 2011

I love garlic when it's cooked. I have never tried raw garlic before, but since my acne hasn't gone by just using an antibacterial soap, I tried garlic.

Garlic works! You need to basically take it raw and fresh. Cut the garlic into tiny tiny pieces and put it in a glass of water. Then, just use the knife and mix the water well.

Drink it down! It's that fast. You don't need to actually chew it!

Raw garlic is the best remedy for any kind of bacterial infections.

Garlic is a natural antibiotic and this is all you need to fight acne inside out!

I've been using it for a week. Been eating it. The smell in your mouth does not last. But you gotta brush your teeth.

Plus, it's very very cheap!

Warning: Do not put this stuff topically, It will burn your skin! Drink it's juices with water.

Allicin, the antibiotic, will only work if the garlic is crushed fresh and raw!

by tanjo143 on 09/28/2013 18:49
I wrote this review. Anyway, in order for garlic to work best, you need to take it before you consume anything solid, meaning before you eat anything else. It works best on an empty stomach. I take two cloves a day, only in the morning after I've had my morning coffee. I believe this kills all the bad bacteria in your gut that contributes to your acne. I've been using garlic since I wrote this review, and this is the only thing that works. But you have to take every day. Just make sure you brush your teeth afterwards.
Reviewed on October 11, 2010

so glad that even the odourless capsules work, despite havnig to take 3x rec intake.

Reviewed on June 9, 2010

I used this remedy for the first time last night and I couldn't believe the results, nothing has worked as fast or as good. It burned pretty bad the first ten minutes or so and then the burning goes away and you can feel your pores tightening. Within minutes I could see the size of my pimples going down. Incredible!!

I crushed a garlic clove to get the juices out of it and rubbed the juice on my face before i went to bed and then went to sleep with it on, and then washed it off when I woke up. Works Great! Highly recommended. I'm doing it again tonight, I currently have it on my face, and i can't believe the progression of my face. My complexion has a glow to it now and my pores are tighter and the redness is going away and the acne is quickly clearing and already is drastically small in size.

Reviewed on April 21, 2010

this is just the 3rd day that i have used it and so far, nothing has changed. it burns for about 5 minutes then it's gone. my face becomes tight afterwards. now i have new breakouts and i don't know if i will still continue using it.

Reviewed on April 7, 2010

It's garbage when applying topically. It seems like it's working at first, but that's only because everything else becomes red so it appears that the pimple is getting better by comparison. If I had left it alone it would have been gone by the end of the week; now I'll have this terrible burn for a month! Terrible idea!

Reviewed on April 4, 2010

its works& its naturally cheap why not give it a try don't cost u much but a little time

Reviewed on March 17, 2010

Garlic won't cure the problem; it won't get rid of acne on its own, however it helps to control and reduce the severity of the break-outs, and reduce break-outs all together.

Garlic has powerful antibiotic properties and is a general blood cleanser, so it cleans out your body from the inside.

Remedy:

Costume 2 cloves of garlic a day by crushing them (garlic press/crusher) and mixing them into a thick drink like tomato juice. This will hide the strong taste. I usually drink it at night, just before brushing my teeth. The two following brushes (that night, and the following morning) usually remove the garlic smell entirely.

note: Garlic's most powerful medicinal compounds are released when it's eaten raw and crushed, therefore do not skip this step!

Add this to your routine. Doing this regularly (I recommend daily), will help tremendously with your skin, and general health. I have done this for 3 months it has help incredibly!

Reviewed on March 14, 2010

use to have acnee for the last 2 years back coz of a food poisining i saw my dermato. and she gave me DUAC and Erilyc to be used on daily basis, nothing happen for the last 2 years till my friend advise me to eat 2 gloves of row garlic beforw going to bed, and now after 10 days i have a very good result an improvment of 50 %