Page 3 of Garlic reviews

3.6/5 - 120 reviews

Garlic

Reviewed on October 11, 2010

so glad that even the odourless capsules work, despite havnig to take 3x rec intake.

Reviewed on June 9, 2010

I used this remedy for the first time last night and I couldn't believe the results, nothing has worked as fast or as good. It burned pretty bad the first ten minutes or so and then the burning goes away and you can feel your pores tightening. Within minutes I could see the size of my pimples going down. Incredible!!

I crushed a garlic clove to get the juices out of it and rubbed the juice on my face before i went to bed and then went to sleep with it on, and then washed it off when I woke up. Works Great! Highly recommended. I'm doing it again tonight, I currently have it on my face, and i can't believe the progression of my face. My complexion has a glow to it now and my pores are tighter and the redness is going away and the acne is quickly clearing and already is drastically small in size.

Reviewed on April 21, 2010

this is just the 3rd day that i have used it and so far, nothing has changed. it burns for about 5 minutes then it's gone. my face becomes tight afterwards. now i have new breakouts and i don't know if i will still continue using it.

Reviewed on April 7, 2010

It's garbage when applying topically. It seems like it's working at first, but that's only because everything else becomes red so it appears that the pimple is getting better by comparison. If I had left it alone it would have been gone by the end of the week; now I'll have this terrible burn for a month! Terrible idea!

Reviewed on April 4, 2010

its works& its naturally cheap why not give it a try don't cost u much but a little time

Reviewed on March 17, 2010

Garlic won't cure the problem; it won't get rid of acne on its own, however it helps to control and reduce the severity of the break-outs, and reduce break-outs all together.

Garlic has powerful antibiotic properties and is a general blood cleanser, so it cleans out your body from the inside.

Remedy:

Costume 2 cloves of garlic a day by crushing them (garlic press/crusher) and mixing them into a thick drink like tomato juice. This will hide the strong taste. I usually drink it at night, just before brushing my teeth. The two following brushes (that night, and the following morning) usually remove the garlic smell entirely.

note: Garlic's most powerful medicinal compounds are released when it's eaten raw and crushed, therefore do not skip this step!

Add this to your routine. Doing this regularly (I recommend daily), will help tremendously with your skin, and general health. I have done this for 3 months it has help incredibly!

Reviewed on March 14, 2010

use to have acnee for the last 2 years back coz of a food poisining i saw my dermato. and she gave me DUAC and Erilyc to be used on daily basis, nothing happen for the last 2 years till my friend advise me to eat 2 gloves of row garlic beforw going to bed, and now after 10 days i have a very good result an improvment of 50 %

Reviewed on January 3, 2010

Please don't crush a clove and use it topically on your face! You may burn/blister your skin as some have already done. It is a very effective remedy for acne and cystic acne when taken internally (speaking from personal experience on both accounts). Two cloves a day is all you need and you will see results nearly immediately within the first couple of days. It is important that the clove is raw. It is important that it is crushed or you chew on it well (it is spicy and will burn but the beneficial chemical is only made when the clove is crushed. That chemical is also what burns and can 'litterally' burn sensitive skin. Again - don't put it on your face!). I've heard some people grate it in their V8 and drink it because it's more palatable that way, I personally haven't tried that but it sounds good. Once your acne clears up, continue with regimine for another week or so before stopping and your skin should remain clear long afterwards. Now I only use garlic 'as needed' which is rarely.

Reviewed on December 27, 2009

I crushed up a whole garlic clove, and diluted it in about 2 T of water. Got a cotton swab, and swabbed it all over my face. Burned like CRAZY. But I thought it would be worth it, if I ended up with less acne. Almost unbearable. If you're willing to take the risk. Try it.

Reviewed on December 12, 2009

I never had acne until after spending four months in the hospital following a freak allergy to tylenol and full renal/hepaptic failure (kidney/liver). Now at 28 I have had to deal with cystic acne on my chin. After mincing the garlic and mixing it with tea tree oil 1 part garlic to 3 parts tea tree oil, I put it on acne. On opposite days I just rub garlic over it after chopping the garlic. Do not leave it on longer than three minutes, that is just exposing your skin to too much sulpher (there is a strong sulfinate that is in it). Don't put anything drying on your skin longer than five minutes, it just causes skin damage. If you use common sense then it will work, but as usual if you have sensitive skin test it on an area that can not be seen.