Fucidin H Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 36 reviews

Brand: Fucidin H

Fucidin H Cream

Fusidic acid (2%) and Hydrocortisone Acetate (1%).

Inactive ingredients:
Butylated hydroxyanisol, cetyl alcohol, glycerol, liquid paraffin, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 60, white soft paraffin, and purified water.

not for me
Reviewed on February 12, 2016

this cream didnt remove my acne but it helped for redness

bad choice
Reviewed on July 29, 2015

it is imposibble to get rid of moderete or severe acne with this medicine. maybe it works for mild acne.

Reduces redness not acne
Reviewed on November 23, 2014

I am an 18 yo male and have some pretty bad breakouts lately and have been struggling to make them go away, I heard from a friend that this was a great remedy. Long story short its ok if you want to reduce redness, scarring e.c but as a treatment to actually prevent acne it doesn't work. The search goes on........

klc, ny
cracked fingers, s.wales
Reviewed on March 21, 2011

i wont be without a tube of this stuff in the house

Haneen Sheikh, Dubai, UAE
Reviewed on November 6, 2009

I got horrible allergy on my skin after I got wax done for the first time to remove my facial hair. The allergy first appeared as white boils and then turned into red marks around my chin area. YIKES! then I went to the Boots pharmacy after4 days and got my self Fucidin H as told by the Pharmacists...its just been 2 days and I can feel the difference :-) Definitely recommended

Becca, Manchester, England
Reviewed on October 13, 2009

Have infected pores & eczema all over my back, shoulders, neck and face.

I've tried so many things and so far this is the only thing to stop the itching.

I also use oilatum & polytar shampoo to help.

Faris, Amman, Jordan
Reviewed on October 6, 2009

I'm 16 and have severe acne, I didn't find any product helpful to remove my acne, it is spread all around my face, like little small dots, I don't know what to do, so a couple of days ago, i wanted to try Fucidin Cream, I apply it twice a day, I have been applying it since a couple of days ago.

Caroline, UK
Reviewed on August 30, 2009

I have moderate acne and this is the 3rd acne treatment product I tried and my doctor said i should only use it on my cheeks and round the edges of my face because it should only really be used on rashy areas rather than spots/pimples. So i've been using it (usually) twice a day for the past month and my cheek rash of spots is clearing up really well, but they have recently been coming back as the treatment isnt really working too well. And so i've stopped using it because apparently your only supposed to use it for 7 days :O so i dont want real bad side effects.

Love Dove, Regina
Reviewed on August 1, 2009

You can try this product but I dont think its a long term solution