Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Skin Care Cream reviews

Brand: Fruit of the Earth

Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Collagen, Elastin, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Squalane, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Base, Carbomer 940, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Skin Care Cream, 4 oz
updated: 08/29/2014 01:10 UTC
Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Skin Care Cream - 4 Oz.X 2 Pcs
updated: 08/29/2014 01:10 UTC

Reviewed on January 20, 2012

I used this for a month and my skin felt great. It's not extremely hydrating, but I believe the ingredients make the skin healthy. I was using fruit of the earth gel and that didn't seem to work very well in these winter months so I switched to this. I am thinking I am going to use both at the same time, first use the gel then put the cream on after.

Reviewed on August 10, 2011

I have moderate acne and it drives me crazy. And, when I apply BP, even though it works, it aggravates me becuase it makes my skin flake out and turn an ugly red color. When I used this mixed with BP, my acne left and my skin is soft. Used alone, my acne clears up too!!!