Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel reviews

4.2/5 - 197 reviews

Brand: Fruit of the Earth

Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer 940, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl
Urea.

Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel, Crystal Clear, 6 oz
updated: 10/23/2014 12:14 UTC
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel, Crystal Clear, 24 oz
updated: 10/23/2014 12:14 UTC

Aloe vera truly works!
Reviewed on May 21, 2014

Hello everyone,

I have suffered from acne since 20 years, and have gone through hell, have taken antibiotics, accutane, etc etc nothing worked except homeopathy, however even with that I do suffer from an outburst of acne during my periods.

Just 2 months ago, I bought aloe vera plant for my garden, googled and found that it's suppose to be good for acne, decided to make a toner with the following ingredients...

Manuka honey

Organic green tea

Little bit of organic apple cider vinegar

And aloe gel from my plant

I put it in the fridge, I make just the amount to last me for 10 days, and believe me it's worked miracles for my skin (which is super oily) my skin glows, have had compliments from my colleagues. Am soooo happy. I don't follow any particular diet but I have stopped taking medicines or supplements because I believe my body needs a break from all of this.

Just wanted to share this with u guys.

by Lamby94 on 08/04/2014 15:38
Please tell us how you make the toner! Also what do you wash your face with and moisturiser?
Good for spot treatment
Reviewed on May 15, 2014

This product is really good at reducing the size of inflamed and swollen pimples when used as a spot treatment. If I put some on before bed, I'll wake up with the pimple almost flat. When used as an all over treatment, it dries your face out and clogs pores which eventually leads to more acne.

Seems to help!
Reviewed on May 5, 2014

Starting to use aloe vera as a moisturizer. Results are good so far. No initial breakout, and seems to help a couple of pustule scars I'm having!

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel ~.....
Reviewed on April 26, 2014

i use it at the morning after wash my face and toner .It make my face so good and it just dry my face a bit .

Say goodbye to an oily face!!!!
Reviewed on March 15, 2014

I used to use the cetaphil (or however it's spelled) moisturizer. Though it was recommended by my dermatologist, it contained sunscreen and made my skin look very oily and didn't seem to help my acne at all. After some research, I found aloe vera. I bought it at walmart for about $5 and started using it. My skin is VERY oily, and you can see oil coming from my pores. I know, very gross... But when I used the aloe vera gel, it seemed to hold in the oils. You don't have to re-apply it throughout the day, it usually keeps the oils from coming out and creating pimples. It also makes your skin smooth. After I apply benzoyl peroxide, my skin always is dried out, so I put some gel on it and voila! I used to think that I shouldn't use moisturizer, because of my face is already SO oily, but you really should use this, because it makes your face NOT OILY ANYMORE!!!!!

Good product
Reviewed on December 15, 2013

It's a good product...I'm somewhat confused by it though. It seems to be moisturizing and drying at the same time. I feel like it calms down the sore acne, but when it dries, it has a tightening effect. I'm not sure if it would be a strong enough moisturizer if used with BP. Also, it is hard to wash off. It is very thick and slimy when you put water on it to remove it.

Reviewed on May 24, 2013

It worked well for me my acne is slowly clearing up and I apply it topically to big noticeable pimples

Reviewed on February 24, 2013

Fruit of the Earth- Aloe Vera is a Texas-based product comprised of six ingredients, and does not specify the quantity of any. The Aloe content is debatable- pure aloe has a strong acidic taste. The lack of said taste in this product is the only thing suggestive towards the amount of Aloe Vera within.

Triethanolamine is apparently toxic and is the most likely candidate for the stinging effect I receive from placing this product too close to my eyes. Tetrasodium EDTA can apparently speed the

Reviewed on December 4, 2012

I completely changed my skin care routine mid-summer because my skin was having a severe breakout and I was desperate to find something that worked. I began using fruit of the earth aloe vera gel (along with other things) on top of or underneath my moisturizer, morning and night. At first my skin because to heal rapidly. Then I began to develop tiny white bumps across my forehead, which alarmed me, but I assumed it was from the heat. They quickly spread in less than a week to coating my entire face. In desperation I switched out every single one of my new products for old, trusted ones EXCEPT the aloe vera, because I thought there was no way it could be causing it because it's 'all natural.' .....I know better than that. But for some reason, I was clueless this time, and continued using the aloe vera until FINALLY weeks later I had a moment of enlightenment and stopped using it. The bumps dissapeared completely in a week. My pimples finally began to improve. A few weeks later I ran out of brow gel so I lightly brushed some aloe through them (hoping I could get some use out of the remaining product.) A few short days later I had two eyebrows full of little white bumps and four pimples. Wtf. From the ingredients list, I can only assume it's from the DMDM hydantoin (known irritant. unnecessary in aloe.) Anyway, if you're not sensitive to the DMDM hydantoin then you're probably fine. If not, save your money and buy actual 100% Aloe Vera gel. Because this stuff has additives that it really does not need !!!!

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

this product worked to get rid of my bacne scars and it did work well! it felt nice on my back and i even used it on sunburns too!