Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel reviews

4.2/5 - 203 reviews

Brand: Fruit of the Earth

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel

Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer 940, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl
Urea.

Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel, Crystal Clear, 6 oz
updated: 08/28/2015 13:51 UTC
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel, Crystal Clear, 24 oz
updated: 08/28/2015 13:51 UTC

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel

Gives relief from sunburns, sebderm, redness
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

I find aloe vera is a calming solution for inflammation. If I burn from being outside in the sun too long I'll rub a dime sized portion onto the burn area which brings relief. The aloe also helps soothe any redness from inflammation and I like using natural products. I plan to buy a aloe vera plants so that I can start growing my own plant.

Wonderful for inflammation and healing acne marks I've picked
Reviewed on August 14, 2015

I use it every AM and PM as a moisturizer, before other products. Also, studies proved aloe vera increases the efficacy of retin-a. When used in conjunction with retin-a, your skin will clear up faster and be less inflamed/red.

Reviewed on August 12, 2015

Many, many, many people say this is amazing, but I've been using this for two months now and there is no difference, no scars gone, no spots gone, no tightned pores, nothing! Do not recommend!

Healthy & Healing
Reviewed on August 1, 2015

I bought this product from Walmart. This is my current skin care routine using this product:

AM: CeraVe foaming cleanser, Organic argan oil, birth control

PM: CeraVe foaming cleanser (with konjac sponge to remove powder foundation), Aloe vera gel on spots and on nose for pores.

I have found that this product helps my skin look healthier and plumper. It also helps flatten out and heal my acne, but I wouldn't say it is a miracle product for me. However, it really has done pretty well for the price, and it feels very gentle. It will burn your eyes if you put it near your cheekbones, but I find that I can put big globs on at night on my cheeks with NO irritation.

If you are using harsh products with no good results, I would recommend this. I always recommend a gentler routine, and this definitely helps my skin!

Healthy looking skin!
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

I have stopped slapping acne medicine on my face and do the water only wash. After washing with only water, I apply aloe vera gel in the morning and again at night. It really works well on stubborn, old scars or even new ones from the occasional breakout. For me, it actually does soothe and moisturize my skin and it has a tightening feeling which does help minimize the appearance of my pores. The only downfall is that it makes my skin look oily/shiny when it dries so I do have to put on a little powder to give it a healthy and natural look. Overall, I would recommend this for preventing acne and reducing hyper-pigmentation.

Best product you can buy at Walmart.
Reviewed on January 15, 2015

It soothes my sensitive skin and decreases redness. However, it doesn't say how much pure aloe vera it contains, and it contains chemicals that makes my eyes sting. I love this product, but pure aloe vera would probably be a hundred times better. I should probably give this four stars... but Aloe Vera is a miracle!

Aloe vera truly works!
Reviewed on May 21, 2014

Hello everyone,

I have suffered from acne since 20 years, and have gone through hell, have taken antibiotics, accutane, etc etc nothing worked except homeopathy, however even with that I do suffer from an outburst of acne during my periods.

Just 2 months ago, I bought aloe vera plant for my garden, googled and found that it's suppose to be good for acne, decided to make a toner with the following ingredients...

Manuka honey

Organic green tea

Little bit of organic apple cider vinegar

And aloe gel from my plant

I put it in the fridge, I make just the amount to last me for 10 days, and believe me it's worked miracles for my skin (which is super oily) my skin glows, have had compliments from my colleagues. Am soooo happy. I don't follow any particular diet but I have stopped taking medicines or supplements because I believe my body needs a break from all of this.

Just wanted to share this with u guys.

by Lamby94 on 08/04/2014 15:38
Please tell us how you make the toner! Also what do you wash your face with and moisturiser?
Good for spot treatment
Reviewed on May 15, 2014

This product is really good at reducing the size of inflamed and swollen pimples when used as a spot treatment. If I put some on before bed, I'll wake up with the pimple almost flat. When used as an all over treatment, it dries your face out and clogs pores which eventually leads to more acne.

Seems to help!
Reviewed on May 5, 2014

Starting to use aloe vera as a moisturizer. Results are good so far. No initial breakout, and seems to help a couple of pustule scars I'm having!

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel ~.....
Reviewed on April 26, 2014

i use it at the morning after wash my face and toner .It make my face so good and it just dry my face a bit .