Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel reviews

4.2/5 - 199 reviews

Brand: Fruit of the Earth

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel

Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer 940, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl
Urea.

Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel, Crystal Clear, 6 oz
updated: 07/06/2015 14:06 UTC
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel, Crystal Clear, 24 oz
updated: 07/06/2015 14:06 UTC

Healthy looking skin!
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

I have stopped slapping acne medicine on my face and do the water only wash. After washing with only water, I apply aloe vera gel in the morning and again at night. It really works well on stubborn, old scars or even new ones from the occasional breakout. For me, it actually does soothe and moisturize my skin and it has a tightening feeling which does help minimize the appearance of my pores. The only downfall is that it makes my skin look oily/shiny when it dries so I do have to put on a little powder to give it a healthy and natural look. Overall, I would recommend this for preventing acne and reducing hyper-pigmentation.

Best product you can buy at Walmart.
Reviewed on January 15, 2015

It soothes my sensitive skin and decreases redness. However, it doesn't say how much pure aloe vera it contains, and it contains chemicals that makes my eyes sting. I love this product, but pure aloe vera would probably be a hundred times better. I should probably give this four stars... but Aloe Vera is a miracle!

Aloe vera truly works!
Reviewed on May 21, 2014

Hello everyone,

I have suffered from acne since 20 years, and have gone through hell, have taken antibiotics, accutane, etc etc nothing worked except homeopathy, however even with that I do suffer from an outburst of acne during my periods.

Just 2 months ago, I bought aloe vera plant for my garden, googled and found that it's suppose to be good for acne, decided to make a toner with the following ingredients...

Manuka honey

Organic green tea

Little bit of organic apple cider vinegar

And aloe gel from my plant

I put it in the fridge, I make just the amount to last me for 10 days, and believe me it's worked miracles for my skin (which is super oily) my skin glows, have had compliments from my colleagues. Am soooo happy. I don't follow any particular diet but I have stopped taking medicines or supplements because I believe my body needs a break from all of this.

Just wanted to share this with u guys.

by Lamby94 on 08/04/2014 15:38
Please tell us how you make the toner! Also what do you wash your face with and moisturiser?
Good for spot treatment
Reviewed on May 15, 2014

This product is really good at reducing the size of inflamed and swollen pimples when used as a spot treatment. If I put some on before bed, I'll wake up with the pimple almost flat. When used as an all over treatment, it dries your face out and clogs pores which eventually leads to more acne.

Seems to help!
Reviewed on May 5, 2014

Starting to use aloe vera as a moisturizer. Results are good so far. No initial breakout, and seems to help a couple of pustule scars I'm having!

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel ~.....
Reviewed on April 26, 2014

i use it at the morning after wash my face and toner .It make my face so good and it just dry my face a bit .

Say goodbye to an oily face!!!!
Reviewed on March 15, 2014

I used to use the cetaphil (or however it's spelled) moisturizer. Though it was recommended by my dermatologist, it contained sunscreen and made my skin look very oily and didn't seem to help my acne at all. After some research, I found aloe vera. I bought it at walmart for about $5 and started using it. My skin is VERY oily, and you can see oil coming from my pores. I know, very gross... But when I used the aloe vera gel, it seemed to hold in the oils. You don't have to re-apply it throughout the day, it usually keeps the oils from coming out and creating pimples. It also makes your skin smooth. After I apply benzoyl peroxide, my skin always is dried out, so I put some gel on it and voila! I used to think that I shouldn't use moisturizer, because of my face is already SO oily, but you really should use this, because it makes your face NOT OILY ANYMORE!!!!!

Good product
Reviewed on December 15, 2013

It's a good product...I'm somewhat confused by it though. It seems to be moisturizing and drying at the same time. I feel like it calms down the sore acne, but when it dries, it has a tightening effect. I'm not sure if it would be a strong enough moisturizer if used with BP. Also, it is hard to wash off. It is very thick and slimy when you put water on it to remove it.

Reviewed on May 24, 2013

It worked well for me my acne is slowly clearing up and I apply it topically to big noticeable pimples

Reviewed on February 24, 2013

Fruit of the Earth- Aloe Vera is a Texas-based product comprised of six ingredients, and does not specify the quantity of any. The Aloe content is debatable- pure aloe has a strong acidic taste. The lack of said taste in this product is the only thing suggestive towards the amount of Aloe Vera within.

Triethanolamine is apparently toxic and is the most likely candidate for the stinging effect I receive from placing this product too close to my eyes. Tetrasodium EDTA can apparently speed the