Freeman Facial Clay Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal reviews

3.4/5 - 28 reviews

Brand: Freeman

Freeman Facial Clay Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal

Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Bentonite, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Polysorbate 20, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed OiI, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylparaben, Persea Gratissima (Avacado) Oil, Yellow 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Amyl Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, propionaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, D Limonene, Fragrance.

Freeman Facial Clay Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal, Purifying, 6 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 21:31 UTC

causes acne
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

This gave me acne and little bumps. Nothing too serious with the bumps, just a few. This also clogged my pores. However, if you don't get acne or logged pores(blessed), then this would make your skin super soft and luminescent.

great and fun
Reviewed on January 26, 2016

I love this product i do the process almost every night i have horrible black heads but since ive been using this product its actually made my black heads go away plus as a bonus when i put the mask on my oldest son thinks im a green monster and runs its so much fun #kidatheartđź’™

Tripetta
Reviewed on May 26, 2015

Makes my skin pretty soft, so I like to use it in the morning before I get my day started. It helps with the texture. The only thing I don't like is the smell! I wish they didn't use so much artificial fragrance. It reeks the whole time I have it on my face and the smell lingers afterwards. I really don't like that. Fragrance is also not good for the skin but besides this, it's alright.

Clear and Smooth
Reviewed on February 14, 2015

I feel like this is very underrated for the sole purpose that this company isn't very well known amongst most beauty products. I wouldn't particularly say that this helps with acne, but it definitely helps with the texture of your skin. I've used this on several occasions and it draws out blackheads and smooths your skin like no tomorrow. This is a cheap and affordable bottle of heaven that you can pamper yourself with after a long day!

Stings my eyes for the whole duration
Reviewed on April 30, 2014

The mask brightens my skin and makes it feel very soft, but my eyes stings VERY badly pretty much throughout the whole process. I do not put the mask any closer to my eyes than I do with other masks.

Not a cure for bad acne as you need a dermatologist for such however...
Reviewed on January 8, 2014

If your pimples are only a slight issue this does help very much. Also clay masks need to come off when they are tacky and almost dry. That would help the nay Sayers get better results!

DO NOT
Reviewed on January 6, 2014

I have extremely sensitive skin . I have red acne marks and red stains on my cheeks and I heard that oatmeal helps redness. I've been using a natural mask that contains only oatmeal, natural unflavored yogurt and honey. It has works so good for my red stains on my cheeks. It brightened my skin so much I love it. But it did not fade those red spots. So I figured id use this avocado and oatmeal clay mask as a spot treatment on my marks. I only put smaller than a pea size on my marks. I woke up the next morning with QUARTER SIZED RED CIRCLES and dry patches. It irritated my skin so badly. IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE RED SKIN DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

by Najuan on 04/08/2016 15:35
Its not meant to be left on overnight, only until the mask dries
by JustineAmber on 10/26/2016 21:43
Of course it's going to be like that when you wake up. You're not suppose to leave overnight.
by Jeweljln on 07/15/2017 06:52
I totally agree with the others who commented. This mask is NOT intended to be left in overnight... 10-15 minutes at a time.
Great for Blackheads
Reviewed on December 11, 2013

I use this mask from time to time after I cleanse with the acne.org cleanser and before I use my acne.org benzoyl peroxide treatment. I originally bought it in attempt to make my skin brighter and smoother as my acne is already kept under control with the regimen. This product not only did that but also diminished the blackheads on my nose! It really cleaned my pores out without breaking me out or irritating my skin. This and pore strips have gotten rid of my blackheads.

Dries Skin
Reviewed on June 12, 2013

This product is honestly a waste of money- it was a chance buy, i had just gotten graduation money and had used it once before in a small pack, remembering it being decent. I was so wrong.. after i put it on and it dried my skin felt very tight and uncomfortable. i rinsed about 5 minutes to get it completely off and used toner so that i was sure none was stuck in my pores, then moisturized. The next day my skin was more oily, within the next couple days i broke out fairly bad. I say stick to natural masks- like honey cinnamon, oatmeal and green tea, rice flour and camomile tea. No harsh chemicals, and nourishing to the skin~

Reviewed on July 13, 2012

for some reason it dried me out quite badly,

and it was a bit of a challenge to rinse off,,,causing you to rub a bit, potentially irritating existing acne.

however, its the green color that you see girls in sleepover from movies have on, and would LOVE to answer the door with it on.....