Page 4 of Fraxel Laser Fraxel Laser reviews

2.9/5 - 178 reviews

Brand: Fraxel Laser

Reviewed on September 16, 2010

While I want to go for the next 2 treatments, I am wondering if it'd be worth spending the add'l $1200+. The clinic, for some odd reason, won't let me talk to the doctor over the phone to get my questions answered. They wouldn't explain why the first procedure was barely 5 minutes long and insist on me making another appointment, so that makes me wonder.

Reviewed on June 19, 2010

Again...I am very optimistic. I am glad I went through the procedure, at this point. My face is starting to itch, so I know the healing process is well on its way. I will be sure to log back on in about a week to give an update.

Reviewed on April 20, 2010

NO PAIN, NO BEAUTY. If you are searching for major improvements on your skin, then you will go for at least three fraxel laser treatments. Not only it will requires you to be fiancially flexible but there is also downtime to recover from the treatment. Make sure to search for a clinic that gives you some pills to tolerate the pain.

Reviewed on February 14, 2010

Acne scars are debilitating. I'm finally glad there is a treatment that offers me a chance to put the scars of my youth behind me. I know I'll have some work to do build my self confidence, but having a face I can like will sure help me achieve that end.

Reviewed on January 24, 2010

I had an experienced and excellent dermatologist. I have minor adult acne, and scarring for moderate to severe acne I had as a teenager. I had 6 passes for this first treatment. On a pain scale of 1-10 (with 10 being extreme pain, and 1 being barely no pain), the pain level was about a 1 for the first 2 passes and about a 2 for the next 4. Piece of cake. The most irritating thing for me was the puffy face that I had for a few hours, with the peak of it coming between 10 and 18 hours after the treatment. But right now (30 hours after the procedure), the swelling is minimal, and I don't have the puffy feeling. The redness is not bad either. The downtime is basically a non-issue. I will be back in 4 weeks for Treatment #2. I don't see much downside to this procedure, and I am confident that I will see results. I recommend you get injections in addition to the numbing cream for the non-ablative procedure.

Reviewed on December 11, 2009

I have had one treatment and will have two more and at $800 a session I say it was worth every penny! The scars I had on my face were rolling scars and they are about 60% improved already. I took some medicine to prevent breaking out a day before and the day after and used some sunblock from Image skin care and thanks God it really worked. I would say it was a good idea. I had really bad acne when I was younger and I had acutane which stopped the breaking out but the scars remained which I hated. Now I can feel good about myself again. No more hiding in certain types of light.

Reviewed on December 6, 2009

three weeks after my first fraxel treatment, I noticed a 30% reduction in my acne scarring. I just had my second treatment today and I am awaiting to see results. It will be about three weeks before i will see the results but I will keep everyone informed. I had my first treatment at a level 6 at 40mj. My second was at level 7 at 40mj. I could still talk as i was being fraxeled so I am going to request a level 9 at 50mj for my third session.

Reviewed on December 6, 2009

After 3 courses of Accutane over a decade ago, I had 2 Fraxel restore treatments at the highest intensity. One month after the second treatment, I notice tiny pits all over my skin where the lasers were, which gives it a bumpy texture. My pores have shrunk minimally, but my scars almost seem deeper after the treatments.

I've noticed that my skin heals much more slowly after the Accutane treatments. My guess is that because of the drugs I've taken in the past, my skin does not respond to Fraxel laser trauma by healing itself. It just gets further damaged.

I'm going to visit my doctor before having a third treatment, because I read someone else's review stating that Fraxel after multiple Accutane courses also left them with damage.

Reviewed on November 27, 2009

i see result on my scars on my face... i guess i am doing restore.! the first two times were painful and i was puffed up for a good 5 days. this time i got really bad acne all over my face. little white dots and some are painful! it's not infection!

over all i loved it... i am 29 and my skin looks like when i was 15! beautiful, flawless... i am just concerned about the price... i wont be able to repeat a 4th session!

Reviewed on November 5, 2009

I only had one treatment and see about a 20% improvement. At 800 a treatment, I think I might do one more. I wish the results were greater....