FOREO LUNA Cleansing Brush reviews

4.2/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: FOREO

FOREO LUNA Cleansing Brush

FOREO LUNA mini (T-Sonic Facial Cleansing Device)
updated: 06/07/2017 10:59 UTC
FOREO LUNA for Combination Skin (T-Sonic Facial Cleansing & Anti-Aging Device)
updated: 06/07/2017 10:59 UTC
FOREO LUNA for MEN (Facial Cleansing and Pre-Shaving Device)
updated: 06/07/2017 13:00 UTC

Confidence boost
Reviewed on July 18, 2017

My daughter’s been having problems with acne ever since she entered puberty and she was really self-conscious about it. She loves to watch youtube so one day she came across Luna mini watching one of her favourite youtubers. Of course, she had to have it. I was quite skeptical about it, especially because of the price, but after some time I gave in and bought it for her. She was so happy when it arrived and I just hoped it would work for her. She’s been using it for several months now, and we all noticed that her acne problem is almost gone. I was really impressed with the results. Her skin is much cleaner, and her confidence level is much better now.

DISAPPOINTMENT!
Reviewed on July 1, 2017

Based on the good reviews on Foreo website I made my purchase but I can not explain enough my regret of doing so. I never had skin issues until using Foreo Luna mini 2 for about 10 days.

The product is totally overrated and I doubt the positive review's authenticity.

The worst part is that if you are unsatisfied with the product YOU CAN NOT RETURN IT!

Foreo team, if you believe your product is worth it, you need to be better then this!

Please review your return policy!

Kind regards,

Unhappy client

Worthwhile Purchase
Reviewed on December 19, 2016

This is another "I never write reviews" review, but I was so impressed with the Foreo Luna for Men that I had to share my experience. I have tried many expensive products over the years, including the distinctly underwhelming Clarisonic, but after a single use of the Foreo I was convinced that I had finally made a worthwhile purchase. I use the Foreo for the full timer with Paula's Choice Clear Cleanser, and during the past month my skin has been consistently clearer than ever before. Highly recommended if you have a spare $200 to burn.

Positive Results
Reviewed on January 31, 2016

Hi guys, so i specifically joined this website to tell you about this cleansing device. I've been struggling with hormonal acne fore quite some time now (two years), and I've tried so many products! I even went so far as to buy a Clarisonic (too expensive and the bristles constantly need to be replaced). I ended up buying the Foero Luna Mini (smaller version of this product) and I saw a difference in my skin within 3 days! At this point in my life, I didn't think anything would work, but this product has proven otherwise. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin and my skin instantly feels smoother and cleaner after washing my face with it. I would say that you give this a try, it might help you just as much as it helped clear up my face. Sometimes, the best way to get results is to simply change the way you wash your face, and this product did exactly that for me. Good luck to you all!

Great device for long term management of acne prone skin
Reviewed on June 2, 2015

I moved from California to Boston earlier this year and in the more humid environment my skin started to break out consistently for the first time since I was 17. I had some minor acne issues when I was younger but nothing too serious. I decided to get serious about finding a solution when my face began to scar around the temples and forehead. A friend recommended the foreo luna and I decided to go with the combination skin as I've always had oily forehead but dry cheeks and jawline.

I used this in combination with the Acne.org gentle cleanser as my skin tends to be sensitive. I began to notice results about after 2 weeks of use both in terms of decreasing frequency of breakouts but also the massage function seems to help my acne scars heal a bit faster. The silicone materials is very gentle and doesnt feel abrasive on my skin which is a plus for me as someone with sensitive skin. I just felt like my skin was getting a proper deep cleanse daily (I didn't use twice daily as adviced but just once a day as I didn't want to over agitate my skin). My skin also felt a bit less oily throughout the day if I use this in the morning and just use my hands to clean at night.

Not sure yet how long the results will last if I stop using the product or if it will get rid of my acne completely, but I have definitely seen a decrease in breakouts and decrease in scarring as a result. Overall would recommend this product a try for people that have oily skin that is more sensitive.