Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Food Grade

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth

Diatomaceous earth is made from the fossilized remains of tiny, aquatic organisms called diatoms. Their skeletons are made of a natural substance called silica. Over a long period of time, diatoms accumulated in the sediment of rivers, streams, lakes, and oceans. Silica deposits are mined from these areas.

Worked Like Magic For My Back Acne
Reviewed on May 22, 2015

I've been struggling with back and shoulder acne for five years or so. I did some research as to the causes of "bacne" and read some articles about how intestinal parasites and fungi can burden your digestive system. They can cause your bowels to not function properly, therefore your body is unable to detoxify itself efficiently. Back acne has been theorized to be the body attempting to expel toxins through the skin, because it can't expel them through the bowels. I read that supplementing your diet with FOOD GRADE (NOT pool grade!!!) diatomaceous earth can rid your body of parasites and cleanse your intestines/colon of toxins and heavy metals. My results were shocking.

I was somewhat skeptical, but it really worked for me. My back hasn't been this clear since I was like... 15 years old. Lol. Case in point, if you've been struggling with back acne like I was, it could be a digestive issue. Order a pound of FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth from Amazon and try it out for a month (Google search 'diatomaceous earth cleanse' for detailed instructions). It worked like a charm for me, and I also feel so much healthier overall! :-)