Page 4 of Fish Oil reviews

3.7/5 - 228 reviews

Reviewed on August 1, 2012

I read all the reviews on here before purchasing the fish oil, I kept in mind all the negative reviews of the Fish oil, while i made the decision to test this out, and to my surprise noticed constant sneezing and watery eyes within 30 minutes of taking the fish oil, it lasted for 6 hours . The sneezing went away around 9:00 pm, I took another 2 pills around 10:00 pm, ( just to see if i had another episode) 30 minutes later the same story , sneezing and watery eyes. The next morning I wake up and look in the mirror and saw a major break out on my face, 30 white heads all over my face and some huge ones under my skin. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Reviewed on July 15, 2012

I bought these hoping they would clear my mild acne i've had acne for awhile now because i have very dry and sensitive skin with flakes all over it. I took these for 5 days today being the 5th, when i woke up after taking the third pill my skin looked amazing, no flakes, no redness, no dryness, it looked great!!! if you have tried everything else and nothing else seems to be working then buy these and give em a try i take 1000mg a day one pill a day so you don't have to overdose on them to see a difference. And they are cheap i bought a twin pack, 2 bottles for 6$ each containing 100 pills

Reviewed on June 21, 2012

I'm allergic to fish oil and it is not good for my skin on my face. Glad I finally figured this out.

Reviewed on June 2, 2012

Make sure you buy tablets with a higher dosage, otherwise you will have to take 6+ to see results.

I have taken two a day for the past six weeks and my hair is amazingly smooth and shiny. My skin has cleared A LOT (although not perfect). I used to suffer from severe cystic acne and this has worked well for me in combination of other vitamins (magnesium and a multi) and drinking a tonne of water!

Reviewed on May 6, 2012

Been a lifesaver since starting Accutane, I was having sore joints and after 2 weeks of taking this supplement my joint pain went away!

Reviewed on May 1, 2012

I didn't really expect for this to completely clear my acne but it has made my fluffy disaster of hair tamer and it has made my skin a bit more glowing and soft (except for the acne) I haven't been taking for long but im noticing little bumps on my cheeks are getting smaller. So over all i would recommend this to you if you have dry or combo skin with bumps or if you have fluffy fizzy hair or maybe if you just what to be overall healthier!

Reviewed on February 27, 2012

I won't stop taking fish oil pills. Besides clearing on my skin, it just makes me feel healthier.

Reviewed on February 11, 2012

I think it is really important to stress taking a high quality fish oil supplement. I use nordic naturals ultimage omega and get 1280mg of pure omega 3s a day from it. Remember, fish oil is considered a dietary supplement and isn't regulated by the FDA, so there can be some nasty toxins in it if you buy cheap. I am not suprised to hear that a lot of people had worsened acne after taking cheap and polluted fish oil. If you are going to give this a shot, please buy a quality brand like nordic naturals and give it a month minimum to see results. You can expect to spend about $28 a month on quality fish oil.

Reviewed on February 7, 2012

i am 16 and have had acne since i was 14. i have tried over the counter stuff heaps and none of it seems to work. but my aunty recommended i try fish oil tablets and since then i have seen an improvement in the healthiness of my skin. although it may not treat severe acne over night and doesnt work on all pimples i have seen a difference.i do recommend you try it plus it makes your mood better as well which is a bonus :D

Reviewed on February 5, 2012

i kept taking this for about 3 months before.. i didn't stop cause it makes my hair really soft and didn't even noticed that this caused me to broke out like crazy specially on my upper back.. i serious thought before that staying up so late and some stress causes me to broke out..then one day i forgot to take this for about 2 nights and noticed that my pimples seems to calm down.. then take it once again and BOOM! on the 2nd day acne got worsen so i stop taking this even if my hair loves it but sad to say my skin hates it..