Page 3 of Fish Oil reviews

3.7/5 - 228 reviews

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

totally helps with deeper acne. I still use the regimen but this helps even it out

Reviewed on February 4, 2013

Acne sufferers out there stop wasting your money on cosmo acne products, believe me I've been there. Cosmo anti acne-I've used loads of these stuff but it didn't work , I suffered severe acne for 6 years , yep acne took my life for 6 years, its like being in prison -cant go out, can't socialised, I was so depressed but now luckily I found this fish oil working to treat these horrible acne and it's effective, effortless, and more savings rather than buying Cosmo products... Use fish oil!

Reviewed on February 2, 2013

i been taking calamari pills called Nordic calamari omega 3. these pills work great!! 100% recommend

by Frank813 on 10/17/2013 07:47
Hi there! Quick question...why are the ones without oleic acid better? Does that have a negative effect on the skin?
Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I definitly recommend them! It took about a week for them to start working, I've been takin them for about three weeks now and my face is completly clear. I still have to use acne cleansers and spot treatment, but if I don't skip any pills and continue taking good care of my skin. It's almost perfect! (: I use Spring Valley regular strength btw, and I take four a day.

Reviewed on November 30, 2012

I researched fish oil online before I bought it and two brands seemed to work well for acne-prone people: Spring Valley and Sundown. Sundown contains soy, so I went with Spring Valley. I now have painful, inflamed acne all over my T-zone. I won’t be able to leave the house for a week! Keep the receipt in case fish oil doesn’t agree with you.

Reviewed on October 20, 2012

I have been taking fish oil everyday for more than a year to keep depression at bay and I can say it works quite well.

Plus it reduces inflammation in the body so it can help acne.

Reviewed on October 8, 2012

Fish oil is one of the many vitamins that i take that do not do much for my skin. This supplement actually breaks me skin out instead of helping clear it. I have noticed that whenever i take it i break out really bad along the jawline area. When i break out it is very deep and painful pimples that don't seem to go away regardless of how many acne products i use on it. I have heard that this vitamin does wonders for other people tho and i encourage everyone to at least try it if you want to find an acne supplement that is natural and healthy for you.

Reviewed on September 22, 2012

I have moderate hormonal acne. I break out around my chin and jawline. I've been seeing a dermatologist for nearly a year. First I was put on Doxycycline. When my acne didn't respond to that after three months, my dermatologist added Ziana to my regimen. Four months later and no improvements, I was put on Solodyn and Benzaclin instead. Nothing was working! She decided to fight hormones with hormones, and I was prescribed Ortho Tri Cyclen to take along with the Solodyn. A few months later, still no results. I started taking 1000mg fish oil capsules (Nature Made) twice a day. After two weeks, I noticed definite improvement. My skin was clearer and brighter (though not COMPLETELY clear), and I was also in a better mood. I was able to sleep better at night, and woke up feeling refreshed and alert instead of pressing the snooze button 4 times. After about a month using the fish oil, my skin is 99% clear. I get a small breakout around my period, but nothing like how it used to be. Fish oil. Who knew?

Reviewed on August 26, 2012

It did not help me in any way. I ended up getting more acne than before. I guess my skin didn't react well. :/

Reviewed on August 23, 2012

I FULLY recommend fish oil as a dietary supplement for all walks of life. I did a ton of research on it before I took the supplement (like any other supplement I take), and found I could only benefit from it. I have been taking fish oil daily (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for about five weeks now and my skin has never been smoother and silkier. I had very light to light acne before, but now it is honestly not even a factor. I feel 100x better now that I'm taking it, my memory is way better, and it even puts me in a better mood.

THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING:

FDA approves the company for scanning their fish for safe mercury levels

1000mg of Omega-3 (in the Americas we already have enough Omega-6 and 9 in our diets that we don't need all three)

180mg of EPA

120mg of DHA

Enteric coated (no fish burps! As it dissolves after it gets past your stomach.)