Page 3 of Fish Oil reviews

3.7/5 - 240 reviews

Reviewed on April 3, 2013

Everyone knows fish oil is a healthy supplement to take but I think it's overrated if someone says it can help acne,or mabye it does help other's skin , not mine.

Reviewed on March 31, 2013

I have taken fish oil for like 3 years - when my acne was more light / moderate, I felt this helped. However, I've developed more severe nodular acne and stopped taking fish oil as I need stronger meds. Bottom line: This will probably help your light acne and is worth trying, I don't think it's worth trying for Stage 3-4 acne.

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

totally helps with deeper acne. I still use the regimen but this helps even it out

Reviewed on February 4, 2013

Acne sufferers out there stop wasting your money on cosmo acne products, believe me I've been there. Cosmo anti acne-I've used loads of these stuff but it didn't work , I suffered severe acne for 6 years , yep acne took my life for 6 years, its like being in prison -cant go out, can't socialised, I was so depressed but now luckily I found this fish oil working to treat these horrible acne and it's effective, effortless, and more savings rather than buying Cosmo products... Use fish oil!

Reviewed on February 2, 2013

i been taking calamari pills called Nordic calamari omega 3. these pills work great!! 100% recommend

by Frank813 on 10/17/2013 07:47
Hi there! Quick question...why are the ones without oleic acid better? Does that have a negative effect on the skin?
Reviewed on January 26, 2013

Also great for heart health as well as skin.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I definitly recommend them! It took about a week for them to start working, I've been takin them for about three weeks now and my face is completly clear. I still have to use acne cleansers and spot treatment, but if I don't skip any pills and continue taking good care of my skin. It's almost perfect! (: I use Spring Valley regular strength btw, and I take four a day.

Reviewed on November 30, 2012

I researched fish oil online before I bought it and two brands seemed to work well for acne-prone people: Spring Valley and Sundown. Sundown contains soy, so I went with Spring Valley. I now have painful, inflamed acne all over my T-zone. I won’t be able to leave the house for a week! Keep the receipt in case fish oil doesn’t agree with you.

Reviewed on October 20, 2012

I have been taking fish oil everyday for more than a year to keep depression at bay and I can say it works quite well.

Plus it reduces inflammation in the body so it can help acne.

Reviewed on October 8, 2012

Fish oil is one of the many vitamins that i take that do not do much for my skin. This supplement actually breaks me skin out instead of helping clear it. I have noticed that whenever i take it i break out really bad along the jawline area. When i break out it is very deep and painful pimples that don't seem to go away regardless of how many acne products i use on it. I have heard that this vitamin does wonders for other people tho and i encourage everyone to at least try it if you want to find an acne supplement that is natural and healthy for you.