Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Cream reviews

no reviews

Brand: Fair & Lovely

Water, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Niacinamid Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone Butyl Methoxydibenzoylemethane, Hydroxystearice Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Silica, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxythanol Methylparben, Propylparaben, Potassium Hydroside, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Perfume.

Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Fairness Cream
updated: 04/21/2014 08:53 UTC

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

After i wear it i put powder on my face.Is tat avoiding me from lightening the dark spots?

Reviewed on August 5, 2011

I think it helps my scars fade (bit by bit but it works, in a way) and my pimples, well, I got help from Oxy and Clindamycin and so far my scars have faded. I used Garnier and Nivea before this but I see no considerable effects (except it makes my skin really chubby soft :P) compared to using F and L coz it works rather effectively. Garnier makes my face look greasy unlike F and L. Well, so far at least it works better than my previous moisturisers. I am using the turquoise coloured one.

Reviewed on June 27, 2011

I used the PINK one because i feel it helped more than any of there other products.

i've used it for 4 years and i immediately noticed that i didnt get as much pimples as i used to and that my very dark tanish skin got really lighter than it ever had.

I used it when i was 14 and im now 17. when i was 14 my skin was deeply dark and i used it mourning, day, and night but as my skin got lighter i used it only at night. So far this is the only lotion i now use.

Reviewed on March 16, 2010

Fair and Lovely usually make skin ' bleaching' products in Asia. This 'anti-marks' cream is just for marks, not the full face. I have one very big, dark mark on my cheek and after 1-2 weeks of just dotting a small amount on it, it does seem to have faded. I'm not sure if it will help the actual dent in my face, but the colour of the mark is definitely lightening.

Reviewed on February 27, 2010

i had used minocycline for a month and my skin had cleared up and only the red marks were left. to cure them i used fair and lovely anti marks only once in the morning before i left for the univ.(i needed to see that i wasnt going to break out so i just applied directly on the spots) after the second day i noticed whiteheads on my forehead and on my chin. i still continued to make sure that it was not some other reasons.however after a week a discontinued because the whiteheads were now developing into acne.

Reviewed on January 17, 2010

I got my cream from an Indian super market. I intentionally wanted incense sticks for cheap and happened to glance over by the beauty section. I know India was notorious for skin lightening creams and thought I should give it a shot. Fair & Lovely was quite familiar to me so I got a tube for about four bucks hoping it would get rid of my dark spots. It's been a week since I've been using it and so far I am very impressed. I was surprised to read other reviews saying that it irritated skin and produced even more acne. My skin is very sensitive and so far I haven't had any problems. My acne calmed down a lot and I could feel my in-growns drying up from underneath. If my skin lightens up after a month's use I am definitely making a trip to that market to get some more. I guess it works differently on different people. It never hurts to try it especially with it being this cheap. I'd say go for it

Reviewed on December 5, 2009

I had deep acne scars on my face . i used the product , though my skin is very soft now , but pimples have started appearing.

would like if it is more perfumed

Reviewed on November 25, 2009

Over all, it's a great product which I definitely recommend! Not the new fair & lovely, but the old one. About the pimples.. don't overuse the product.. because your skin needs some air. & without this, you can get some serious pimples. So allow your skin to breathe sometimes, and don't wear it always.

& Finally, the dryness, it's not so bad. After you've put on the fair & lovely, try applying a light moisterizer on top.

Reviewed on September 7, 2009

I just started using the product. I have used the older fair & lovely which ws getting me more pimple but fairer.. this new product of fair & lovely antimarks have to be taken into risk. If this is getting cured then anyone can use this as my skin is so sensitive..

Reviewed on August 26, 2009

I used this product because my cousin came from india and she had really bad acne that was surprisingly gone. she told me to use fair and lovely for the acne marks I had on my face. I used proactive but it never worked. Then i went to Patel Brothers and got a tube and all my dark marks are gone. i even went to florida and i only got a tiny bit golden while my friends all became very dark and some got sunburned. this product works well as a sunscreen as well which i really liked about it! the only complaint is have is the smell. it reminds me of fobs straight from india. my bf laughs at me when he smells me.