Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Cream

Average price: $5.92

Brand: Fair & Lovely

Most helpful review

By Anitha, chennai on 01/13/2009

can anyone who livesin chennai tell me where is a good place to get the old product.

Pros:
  • i think fair an lovely is the best product i have used i have been using fair an lovely for the past 8 years an has improved the texture of my skin an also i have no pimples an marks on my skin
Cons:
  • i cannot find the old fair an lovely products anymore an lever keeps bring out there new products an it doesnt agree with my skin an its so hard to find the old product i have been using for the past years

535 out of 593 people found this review helpful

Water, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Niacinamid Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone Butyl Methoxydibenzoylemethane, Hydroxystearice Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Silica, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxythanol Methylparben, Propylparaben, Potassium Hydroside, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Perfume.

Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Fairness Cream
updated: 04/16/2014 18:23 UTC

Member reviews

By on

Pros

• Fairer a little bit

Cons

• thick formulation. may clog up pores.not recommended for oily or pimply skin. Maybe for skin that has healed from pimples and want to lighten the colour.
  • light
  • for a few months
  • $ 4
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

After i wear it i put powder on my face.Is tat avoiding me from lightening the dark spots?

Pros

• I have used it for 4 weeks.Actually before buying it i read all the review in net and the reviews are good so i bought it.I have a oily skin and have few dark spots on my face.I have fair complexion skin .After i use this product i still nt satisfied with it.I dun see any marks faded COMPLETLY.Maybe it may lightened but i don't know it.

Cons

• One pimple
  • very light
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I think it helps my scars fade (bit by bit but it works, in a way) and my pimples, well, I got help from Oxy and Clindamycin and so far my scars have faded. I used Garnier and Nivea before this but I see no considerable effects (except it makes my skin really chubby soft :P) compared to using F and L coz it works rather effectively. Garnier makes my face look greasy unlike F and L. Well, so far at least it works better than my previous moisturisers. I am using the turquoise coloured one.

Pros

• Fades the scars/darkspots/blemishes on the face. Pretty cheap. It could make one fairer if consistent in wearing the product.

Cons

• Not so sure yet, though, I wonder how it really works on scars effectively. Some actually faded (75%) but some just takes long to fade away.
  • very light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 3
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I used the PINK one because i feel it helped more than any of there other products.

i've used it for 4 years and i immediately noticed that i didnt get as much pimples as i used to and that my very dark tanish skin got really lighter than it ever had.

I used it when i was 14 and im now 17. when i was 14 my skin was deeply dark and i used it mourning, day, and night but as my skin got lighter i used it only at night. So far this is the only lotion i now use.

Pros

• It helps make the skin lighter and softer and you dont get much pimples after using it for about a month or early on. When i put it on It looked like i had blush on which i loved because my skin because i didnt have to ruin it with real blush. Also the best part is that when i had it on it evened my skin tone.

Cons

• very little dry skin
  • very light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

• severe
  • for a few months

By on

Fair and Lovely usually make skin ' bleaching' products in Asia. This 'anti-marks' cream is just for marks, not the full face. I have one very big, dark mark on my cheek and after 1-2 weeks of just dotting a small amount on it, it does seem to have faded. I'm not sure if it will help the actual dent in my face, but the colour of the mark is definitely lightening.

Pros

• Seems to fade dark marks.
  • Not expensive (In India).

Cons

• Not sure if i would put it all over my face.
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 2
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

i had used minocycline for a month and my skin had cleared up and only the red marks were left. to cure them i used fair and lovely anti marks only once in the morning before i left for the univ.(i needed to see that i wasnt going to break out so i just applied directly on the spots) after the second day i noticed whiteheads on my forehead and on my chin. i still continued to make sure that it was not some other reasons.however after a week a discontinued because the whiteheads were now developing into acne.

Pros

• does lighten marks
  • a good sunscreen

Cons

• made me break out on the forehead like crazy
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 2
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I got my cream from an Indian super market. I intentionally wanted incense sticks for cheap and happened to glance over by the beauty section. I know India was notorious for skin lightening creams and thought I should give it a shot. Fair & Lovely was quite familiar to me so I got a tube for about four bucks hoping it would get rid of my dark spots. It's been a week since I've been using it and so far I am very impressed. I was surprised to read other reviews saying that it irritated skin and produced even more acne. My skin is very sensitive and so far I haven't had any problems. My acne calmed down a lot and I could feel my in-growns drying up from underneath. If my skin lightens up after a month's use I am definitely making a trip to that market to get some more. I guess it works differently on different people. It never hurts to try it especially with it being this cheap. I'd say go for it

Pros

• Makes skin soft and supple, Lightweight Cream, Lightens up skin up to 2 shades

Cons

• Haven't had any yet..
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 3.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.