Fade Out Fade Cream - Night reviews

Brand: Fade Out

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, , Ethoxydiglycol, Niacinamide, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Oleate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Geraniol, Citronellol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.

Reviewed on April 1, 2013

This cream is awesome. Believe me I've tried everything! Home remedies and chemical peals because I just wanted a natural glow also even tone with out make up. I was very hesitant in buying and using this product to because of past experiences. Other products in the past made my skin worse and form bigger pimples. I took the risk and boom. I not paid in advertising just a regular person with skin problems. :)

Reviewed on August 12, 2010

I had a horrendous adult acne flare up, and it left dark marks and red areas, and patches of pigmentation on my face. I also have freckles, so the overall result was just nightmarish. I started using Fade Out about a week ago (found it at Boots), and initially only got the night cream. Now I use the day cream also - the one with the sunscreen, and my skin looks almost like it did before the breakouts started a few months back. It says it takes about 4 weeks to work, so I'm really excited to see what it's going to look like then. One note though: it doesn't take away the acne - only the BP works for that. So I'm using it OVER the BP gel once it dries. Hope this helps other folks like me!