Face Reality Skincare Sensitive Skin Cleansing Gel reviews

Brand: Face Reality Skincare

Face Reality Skincare Sensitive Skin Cleansing Gel

Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Polysorbate-20, Chamomile, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Choroxylenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Caramel, Yucca Extract.

Reviewed on February 27, 2011

This product is wonderful. When my face started getting dry from using the scrub, I started using this and it has helped drastically. It makes my skin feel so soft after using it.

Kim, Alameda
Reviewed on November 19, 2009

I sometimes use this cleanser in place of my daily scrub - especially on days that I have just had a facial or times where my skin is feeling sensitive from products. Its a wonderful cleanser, noncomdeogenic and non-irritating. Big bottle, and you don't need to use much of the product - it will last you a long time!