Face Reality Skincare Salicylic Antiseptic Toner reviews

Brand: Face Reality Skincare

Face Reality Skincare Salicylic Antiseptic Toner

Deionized water, propelene glycol, diazolidnyl urea, methylparaben, benzoic acid, salicylic acid, sodium eda, potassium sorbate, chlorozylenol.

Reviewed on March 22, 2012

I use their full line of acne products as a distance client. Spend the money and go to their clinic or get their products as a distance client. It works. I have tried proactiv, murad, Differin, Benzaclin, antibiotics, and everything from the drugstore acne isle; all for several months at a time to make sure they had a chance to work. The people at Face Reality know exactly what they are doing. They will clear your skin quickly without excessive skin irritation. I will never use another brand again. My skin cleared in 2 months, after years of moderate-severe adult hormonal cystic acne on my cheeks jawline.

Well worth the cost, especially since I will not be visiting the dermatologist or raiding the acne isle at walgreens.

TRY IT!

Kim, Alameda
Reviewed on November 19, 2009

If you are in need of a good, not-too-harsh toner in your regimen, I highly recommend this one! It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it doesn't clog my pores. It leaves a nice clean feeling after applying it.