eXposed skin care Moisture Complex reviews

3/5 - 1 review

Brand: eXposed skin care

eXposed skin care Moisture Complex

Purified water, cyclopentasiloxane and peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane and dimethiconol/vinyl dimethicone cross polymer, cyclopentasiloxane and dimethiconol, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, phenyltrimethicone, c30-c45 alkyl methicone, acrylamide copolymer, oleth-10, optiphen (phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol), cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed, mixed tocopherols (vitamin e), camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea), disodium edta, polysorbate 85, caffeine, sucrose, citrus medica limonum extract.

Moisture Complex
updated: 04/27/2017 18:02 UTC

eXposed skin care Moisture Complex

A little burning, soft skin after application
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

This will be my last Exposed review as I am running as far away from Exposed Skin Care as possible. I have submitted a refund request for both of the kits that I have purchased from them.

This moisturizer is nice. I cannot complain about the moisturizer. It is creamy and white. Instructions recommend to pat this product on, and do not rub. No problem there. I am not sure which product in it created the burning/tingling sensation, but it was definitely there. This moisturizer left my skin smooth, soft, and smelling great. It did not leave me oily like other moisturizers have in the past.

I would recommend this product only if you have already purchased the kit. It would be ridiculous to buy this product by itself, but it is a decent included moisturizer. Nothing to special with it though. I would recommend it, but I prefer the acne.org moisturizer.