eXposed skin care Facial Cleanser reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: eXposed skin care

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)

Other Ingredients:
Purified water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium olefin sulfonate, acrylate copolymer, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, fragrance oil, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, citric acid.

Facial Cleanser
updated: 04/24/2017 14:29 UTC

Smells....natural!
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

So i have been using the exposed skin care system for about 4 months now. They guarantee their products work for a solid year/money back policy. I wanted to believe that this was working, and I know with natural products that sometimes they take MONTHS to start being effective, but here I am after 4 months with worse acne than before.

The facial cleanser is probably my second-favorite item in the system. It smells like licorice and soap. It states that it has sage in it, but I smelt licorice; however, no licorice is listed in the ingredients for the cleanser. It is a clear liquid/gel that foams a tad bit. It's pretty thick and leaves your skin feeling soft and oh-so-smooth. There was no burn or any adverse side-effects with this cleanser. I would recommend this cleanser for sensitive skin.

The instructions for Exposed stated that you should use their dermo-cloth with a facial cleanser. Note, this is a direct violation of the Acne.Org regimen, but I figured since I went dark-side with Exposed that I would follow their advice. The cloth that they recommend is microfiber but irritated my skin since it actually scrubs your face with its micro-bristles.

In conclusion, I love this cleanser by itself. As far as the entire system, I would say that it was overall ineffective for my skin. I have oily skin and suffer from blackheads along my t-zone. I also have whiteheads often, and this product and system did not help me. It smelt nice though! As I stated before, I would recommend this cleanser for sensitive skin. In my opinion, this cleanser is not as great as the acne.org cleanser!