eXposed skin care Clearing Tonic reviews

1.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: eXposed skin care

Salicylic Acid (1.0%).

Purified water, glycolic acid, propylene glycol, hamamelis virginiana extract (witch hazel), dimethylethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, sodium Hydroxide, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea extract), passiflora edulis flower (passion flower extract), aloe barbadensis leaf extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, fragrance oils.

Irritating!
Reviewed on January 12, 2017

I purchased the whole 9 piece kit and the clearing tonic was the worst product out of them all for me. It irritated my skin more then it already was and made it bright red! I wouldn't recommend using this toner if you have sensitive skin. Ive used the whole kit for almost 5 weeks and my skin is much much worse then it was before using exposed. I wouldn't recommend this clearing tonic as I left it out of my routine in the morning for a few days and noticed the redness was defiantly worse when using this product.

Clearing?
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

The Exposed Skin Care Clearing Tonic was one in the system that I heard so much positive feedback about. After using it for 4 months, I feel like I could have skipped this product entirely. It is clear, a liquid, and smells natural. I believed this would work, but no. My skin did not improve with it, and the 4oz bottle is stated as lasting for 2 months. This product lasted 3 weeks.

In conclusion, I did not like this product. I had better results with witch-hazel. I do not normally like astringents, but I suppose for the makeup wearers, you might enjoy this product. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this product to anyone since I did not have any improvements by using it. Save $20 and just buy a bottle of 100% natural witch-hazel which normally runs $2-$5.