eXposed skin care Clear Pore Serum reviews

1/5 - 1 review

Brand: eXposed skin care

Salicylic Acid (1.0%).

Purified water, hamamelis virginiana distillate (witch hazel), glycerin, propylene glycol, peg 120 methyl glucose dioleate, polyquaternium-37, hydrogenated polydecene, tricedeth-6, spiraea ulmaria extract (meadowsweet), glycyrrhiza glabra root extract (licorice), basil oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea), dl panthenol, fragrance, phenoxyethanol.

eXposed skin care Clear Pore Serum

Sounds effective, but is very ineffective.
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

Step #4 of the Exposed system, this serum is a transparent, green, and very lightweight gel. It smells earthy with licorice. You are to use this serum instead of the acne treatment serum at nighttime after the Exposed Clearing Tonic (Step #2).

The product is very sticky. I immediately hated the way that it felt on my skin. It feels very oily as well. My skin remained sticky for about two hours after application. This product is my LEAST favorite of the 5 piece system. I believe it made my blackheads worse than before. My pores were huge after applying this product as well. My skin became even more oily. I TRULY HATE THIS PRODUCT!

Conclusion:

Ineffective, sticky, slimy, and oily. I cannot even take this product seriously. After 4 months of use, I am no longer using this product. This was a joke.