Evolution-X Vilantae reviews

1.6/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Evolution-X

Evolution-X Vilantae

Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, D-Calcium, Pantothenate, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Zinc, Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Evolution-X Vilantae

SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF IF THEY GET THE CHANCE.
Reviewed on July 10, 2016

Absolutely shocking customer service. After using this product for about a year (with mediocre results) I have decided never to return based on my most recent treatment. My last shipment did not arrive - I have tried to get in touch and they have completely ignored me, every email, every phone call, I am so disgusted with the service and I want to warn everyone against doing business with them. I live far away and the product is very expensive to get to my country. They don't care - they will rip you off! Also - my nurse said that high doses of d-Calcium Pantothenate are not very good for your heart - so please steer clear of these idiots.

p.s since quitting Vilantae I cut sugar from diet and started to use homeopathy and acne has cleared up. Please don't waster your money on these guys.

Bad Business. Don't do it!!
Reviewed on July 16, 2015

My son used this product for several months with no results. However, several months (almost a year) after our last order with Evolution-X, which sells Vilantae, I get a bottle in the mail. I tried to contact them to return the product. After several attempts and no response to my voicemails and emails, I investigate further and see other charges to my AMEX from them (Jan, June, July). I had to file a formal complaint with AMEX to put a stop to future unauthorized charges. Very sketchy company. Don't do business with them!!!

Potentially fake chemicals; no money back guarantee
Reviewed on December 22, 2014

I bought a bottle and took the dosage recommended - all I got was diarrhoea and in fact the sebum secretion in my scalp increased. I have reason to believe the composition is fake or of very poor quality. Also, there has been no answer when requesting a refund, as is the case with a number of reviewers here. Can I complain to any organisation on their unfair trading practices? Will my credit card company refund me on the basis of the above?

Anonymous, LA, CA
Reviewed on January 25, 2013

A waste of money for me. If you want to reduce skin oil, try chaste berry (for girls) or saw palmetto (for guys). Cheap herbal supplements available at health food stores or online.

Carrie
Reviewed on December 5, 2012

I just wanted to save everyone some aggravation. This company (Evolution-X) is no longer returning emails and all phones have been disconnected. Though they continue to send me the product and CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. Now I am stuck in a dispute and I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

ChristianGirl20, UK
Reviewed on July 2, 2011

This is definitely one alternative to treat acne but for me personally.. It is not the best. The vitamin works by drying the skin and increasing metabolism. Therefore, you will use the toilet more if you choose to take this to treat acne. The bottom line is it works internally but it needs an extra boost such as applying a topical cream externally. Dan's regime, along with Vilantae could provide long term affects. But popping pills 20 times a day stopped appealing to me, after being on it for nearly 6 - 7 months x_x Also, the break outs were slowly starting to reappear and I did not want to up the dosage. Lastly, the texture of my skin looked quite dull. May work for you but it didn't work for me in the long term.

Indiechick, az
Reviewed on March 8, 2011

i'm not sure if it works perfectly, however when i was taking it for 3 months i saw a huge reduction in the amount of oil my face was producing. yes taking 20 pills a day is a lot, but it seemed worth it. i'm surprised only 2 people have written reviews, i guess not many people know/have heard about this product. it does say though that it takes several months to see the full benefits so i wonder how long you guys were taking it for. i used it with the cold fusion b.p. treatment & liked it.

Jason, Malaysia
Reviewed on August 23, 2010

The money back guarantee is a scam, no replies after weeks, have tried contacting them many times.

Reviewed on May 23, 2010

Do not waste your money on this.

Its does not work

The garantee is fake they do not refund your money i have been trying for months and no reply nothing