Evoclin Clindamycin (1%) Foam reviews

Brand: Evoclin

Active ingredient:
Clindamycin phosphate (1%).

Inactive ingredients:
Cetyl alcohol, ethanol (58%), polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, purified water, and stearyl alcohol. The can is pressurized with a hydrocarbon (propane/butane) propellant.

Sandra
Reviewed on October 3, 2011

I was prescribed it for my scalp which has terrible breakouts that are really painful and it does help considerably but it is difficult to apply through my hair. I started using it on my face too and it's amazing for that. It does dry my skin out so I just alternate it with a light lotion and it's all better.

Brandon, Milwaukee
Reviewed on September 15, 2011

Deffinatley worth to try has saved me alot of grief, i hope this product never goes off the market for any reason.

Kiona, Colorado
Reviewed on August 29, 2011

Soo not worth the pain & uncomfortableness. Makes your skin DRY and TIGHT. Way worse than having acne. Not for sensetive skin.

I warn you; do not use this product!!!!

It will tear up and ruin your face!

Reviewed on May 9, 2011

It was perfect for a couple of months, but good things come to an end unfortunately...

Anonymous
Reviewed on May 2, 2011

I had severe cystic acne on my back and chest from stress and other causes. After using Evoclin for a month, I have not had a single breakout. I can't say enough about the effectiveness of this product. However, you must be consistent with your usage. I can immediately tell the difference if I forget for a few days. I use it every time I get out of the shower. I would recommend washing your hands off afterwards because the product can really dry out cuticles, etc. Ask your Dr. for a prescription discount card.

Matthew
Reviewed on November 20, 2010

My dermatologist recommended it for me, because I have pretty bad acne on my forehead. My forehead has always been covered with bumps, and now after using this product for about 5 days, once in the morning, once at night, I have noticed that the bumps have gone down. I still see redness, but my forehead is no longer covered in bumps. I do have really REALLY dry skin, and this has dried my skin out considerably, so I have to use a moisturizer. But otherwise, it's pretty good.

Reviewed on June 28, 2010

I haven't noticed any results until about a month or two. But it does clear it, slowly but surely. I am still not clear, but the redness and pimples (especially on my arms) have gone down a lot. Must continue use or it will stop working

Katie, Pcola, Fl
Reviewed on May 26, 2010

I see a lot of folks complaining about symptoms that are totally avoidable. For instance, if it is drying cut down on usage. Use a light oil free moisturizer after you apply it. As with any antibiotics it is always best to take some sort of probiotic to protect your GI. See, the antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria in your gi....thus causing stomach problems like loose stools. If you take a probiotic it gives you back the good bactieria to protect against bad bacteria. I have very mild acne, with most of it being comedomes, my skin is 60% dry 40% oily. This does not dry my skin out and I use differin with it. I also ease into any new tx to give my skin time to adjust. Personally, I like this product. Will continue to use till my face decides other wise.

Nicole, Rochester,NY
Reviewed on December 11, 2009

i'm back on it and it clear my skin up within a week, it was expensive but with this new rebate card $25.00 i'm also trying out doryx 150mg any been on this? i don't get way we break out in are late 20's its crazy any other idea's that have helped maybe i need to drink lots and lots of water.

kyle, usa