Everyday Shea Moisturizing Body Wash reviews

3/5 - 1 review

Brand: Everyday Shea

Everyday Shea Moisturizing Body Wash

Aqueous Neem Leaf (Azadirachta indica) Extract, Handcrafted Shea Butter Soap (Saponified Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter and Virgin Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sucrose, Essential Oil and/or Vanilla Extract (in scented versions only).

Reviewed on October 14, 2012

I use this a a body wash but I have no idea why it was put on here as a facial cleanser!!!!

I was curious why it was on this database and wondered if it would also work as a facial cleanser so I tried using it one day. IT STUNG WHEN I WAS USING IT AND MY SKIN WAS SO RED, IRRITATED AND ITCHY AFTER. Fortunately, I did not break out.

Don't get me wrong, this is a GREAT body wash, but DO NOT USE IT AS FACIAL CLEANSER!