Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF 15 Day Lotion reviews

4.6/5 - 18 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Octinoxate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone.

Other Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-5 Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Sodium PCA, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Mark product as reinstated

mssed t
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

Awesome moisturizer! Very inexpensive, lactic acid helps keeps the flaky dry skin away (esp useful in winter time!) it's so light, and i love how it has spf in it to keep the sun damage away. It smells like sunscreen and my face literally glows afterward- works wonderfully under makeup, keeps my skin moisturized ALL day. try it!

Reviewed on August 31, 2011

I tried it a few different times and I don't think it is good for acne prone skin

Reviewed on December 15, 2009

i hate it so much it made me breakout alottttttttttttttttttttttttttt

trust me don't buy this f**kin product

Reviewed on May 5, 2009

I called the company (1-800-227-4703) to speak to a customer service rep and she said that the acne line didn't sell that well...lets all work together to get that back..call and request it. I just did!

Reviewed on October 21, 2008

You are in the business to make money, yes? Then bring back this product... simply put, it will sell like crazy. And if it did not sell like crazy before, then advertise how your customers pressured you to bring it back and then challenge others to try it. They WILL like it! And then, VOILA! More money for you! (This is not rocket science.)

Reviewed on June 4, 2008

SAME AS PROS & CONS:PLEASE HELP US.PLEASE RECONSIDER DISCONTINUING.ONLY THING THAT HELPS ME!THANKS,SELENA

Reviewed on March 17, 2008

Before using this I was using the Cetaphil but that did nothing for my incredibly flaky skin it only made me have greasy flakes!!! Eucerin fixed that---no more flakes for me. Plus I was so happy that I could find it at the store--in fact they have bunch of different Eucerin lotions from cremes, body lotions and others.

Reviewed on February 21, 2008

Worth it if you've got problem skin and have tried 8 million moisturizers like me. I've been using this for about a year now, and haven't switched once.