Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme reviews

4.3/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben.

Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme

Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme, 14 Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2)
updated: 06/07/2017 00:00 UTC
Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme -- 8 oz
updated: 06/07/2017 00:00 UTC

Pretty bad...
Reviewed on July 17, 2013

I was on the search for a new moisturizer that wouldn't burn my sensitive, BP-covered skin while at the same time keep dryness at bay. This wasn't the answer. Waaay to greasy to work as a day moisturizer: made me look like I dipped my face in oil. Stayed white on many areas of my face rather than turning clear, even after meticulous spreading and rubbing. Also burned my irritated skin. I waited for it to absorb and some of the shininess to go away, but it never did. I had to wash it off soon after application because this just wasn't cutting it. Might work as a night moisturizer for some though. Also keep in mind that my skin is definitely atypical in terms of how it reacts to moisturizers: I also had bad experiences with CeraVe and Cetaphil.

Jackie, Richland, MI
Reviewed on September 3, 2011

Great product for scaly, dry skin. Love it. Tried many other facial lotions and this is the only one that helped stop dry skin.

Emily, IN
Reviewed on August 15, 2011

This is a really great, relatively cheap moisturizer. However, I would recommend using it before you go to bed because it can be a little heavy. That is not a problem for me because I prefer to use a moisturizer with SPF in the mornings, anyway.

Also, it is very gentle on my face. It has been a while, but last time I checked the cetaphil moisturizers made my face burn and redden slightly.

Linda, New York
Reviewed on February 7, 2010

definitely recommended!

ingredients in this product will not cause acne

Anonymous, Michigan
Reviewed on December 26, 2009

I really like it other than it made me breakout more, that's the only reason I stopped using it.

MB, New York
Reviewed on October 11, 2008

This is a great product. I have eczema so I use it on my body. If you have sensitive skin, it will be great for you. It is a non-frangrance creme. Leaves your skin and face extra smooth. I have been a eucerin user since I was a very small child. I am 21 now and their products are great. I wouldn't steer anyone away from this lotion.

Grant, Pasadena
Reviewed on June 3, 2008

It's alright if you have sort of dry skin. It's not the BEST moisturizer out there, but it isn't crap either.