Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion, SPF 15 reviews

3.6/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion, SPF 15

Octinoxate, Octisalate, Titanium Dioxide.

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Alcohol Denatured, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ultramarines.

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

This lotion broke my face out like CRAZY. Seriously no joke. After using it for about a week I had horrible pimples all over my face. These weren't regular pimples either, they were tiny pimples with puss that had to be popped. I was so disappointed because this looked like a great product for people with redness in their skin. It just so happened to do the opposite for me and cause redness and acne. Double whammy. I must have been allergic to some ingredient and it irritated my face too much.

Anonymous
Reviewed on December 30, 2011

Great product to use after you have come off accutane! It helps give the skin a healthy apperence and covers redness. I would also suggest to get some sun on your face also to help blend the redness.Gently massage the product well to avoid green tint blotches.

sofi, Argentina
Reviewed on October 18, 2011

I have mild rosacea with some pimples on my cheeks.

Normal anti acne stuff doesn`t work for my super sensitive skin.

This is the first thing that is actually reducing my acne rosacea.

Anonymous
Reviewed on December 5, 2010

My derm gave me samples and at first I was like, "oh h*** no, I'm not using this green s***" but in a moment of desperation I applied it and found it not to be so bad. When the samples ran out I actually bought a bottle.

I take a cotton ball to "blend" the green tint into my jaw line. You have to apply it quickly after the BP (like 5-10 minutes) or else there is no hope of getting it blended properly.