Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF 15 reviews

4.4/5 - 16 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Octinoxate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone.

Other Ingredients:
Water, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl isononanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl stearate SE, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, ubiquinone, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, carbomer, EDTA, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben.

Not Good
Reviewed on November 29, 2015

A bit too thick, stings, and leaves tackiness on the skin. Also sticky to rinse off.

Perfect Daytime Moisturizer
Reviewed on December 27, 2015

I initially used the acne.org moisurizer for the first month of being on the regimin. It never caused me to break out and worked well under make up but I had to use so much of it (in combination with the jojoba oil) that I ran out of it before I could order more (stupid me, should have seen that coming and stocked up) and had to find a quick fix for a moisturizer. I started using this at a time when it seemed like anything and everything I put on my face (other than the regimin) was breaking me out. My face was also terribly dry, scaly, and bright red from the BP. I began slathering this lotion on my face day and night and as the days went on I found I needed progressively less of it because it was actually improving my skin's moisture retention. I also used the same product in a cream form on my dryest areas. I can't believe something so thick and moisturizing doesn't break me out! I love both products. Now I am completely clear (at 2 months on the regimen), and I use this lotion during the day and the cream version at night. They are the ultimate sidekicks to the acne.org regimen.

Perfection
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

I love this lotion. It makes your skin feel so smooth. It also has SPF 15 which helps when you are out of the sun. Personally, I love all Eucerin products. They all work well on the skin.

Reviewed on July 8, 2011

For the price, if you check the active ingredients it is worth the money. A lot of expensive lotions will carry this same ingredients.

Reviewed on October 10, 2010

Not sure if it controls wrinkles but it is the only moisturizer with SPF that I tried that doesn't sting my face.

Reviewed on July 4, 2010

Dpes EXACTLY what it says it will do, and moderately priced.

Reviewed on June 14, 2010

I've been using this for 2 1/2 weeks straight without any make-up over it. It is very lightweight, but I didn't necessarily like the feel of it on my skin when I first put it on. It felt like a light layer of plastic saran wrap was placed on my skin, but the feeling does go away over time. The one thing I didn't like about this was that it caused my skin to break out into these tiny comedones on my forehead and cheeks. Which would later come to a head, but not really get inflamed. I guess my search continues for the perfect sunscreen. I would probably use this up though as I don't like to waste things.

Reviewed on November 11, 2009

maybe it is not the same one it formulates here in mexico

this made me break out a little pimples.

Reviewed on July 20, 2009

I have a dermatologist appt on Wednesday.