Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF 15 reviews

no reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Octinoxate, octisalate, oxybenzone.

Other Ingredients:
Water, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl isononanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl stearate SE, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, ubiquinone, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, carbomer, EDTA, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben.

Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion, SPF 15, 4 Fluid Ounces
updated: 04/23/2014 10:51 UTC
Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion, SPF 15, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/23/2014 10:51 UTC

Reviewed on July 8, 2011

For the price, if you check the active ingredients it is worth the money. A lot of expensive lotions will carry this same ingredients.

Reviewed on October 10, 2010

Not sure if it controls wrinkles but it is the only moisturizer with SPF that I tried that doesn't sting my face.

Reviewed on July 4, 2010

Dpes EXACTLY what it says it will do, and moderately priced.

Reviewed on June 14, 2010

I've been using this for 2 1/2 weeks straight without any make-up over it. It is very lightweight, but I didn't necessarily like the feel of it on my skin when I first put it on. It felt like a light layer of plastic saran wrap was placed on my skin, but the feeling does go away over time. The one thing I didn't like about this was that it caused my skin to break out into these tiny comedones on my forehead and cheeks. Which would later come to a head, but not really get inflamed. I guess my search continues for the perfect sunscreen. I would probably use this up though as I don't like to waste things.

Reviewed on November 11, 2009

maybe it is not the same one it formulates here in mexico

this made me break out a little pimples.

Reviewed on July 20, 2009

I have a dermatologist appt on Wednesday.

Reviewed on October 28, 2008

LOVE this!!! Does not break me out but provides enought moisture without being greasy

GREAT STUFF~~~

Reviewed on July 19, 2008

I LOVE this lotion....wish it came in a night time version without sun screen. Great light-weight, very spreadable, think it does a better job that Oil of Oil Complete Moisture for Sensitive Skin - has less fragrance and moisturizes better with less irritation.

Reviewed on December 15, 2007

I'd recommend this for use with Dan's regimen, but only if you aren't overly flaky. It probably isn't hydrating enough if you have very dry flaky skin.