Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion

Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Glyceryl Lanolate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Stearate, Lanolin Alcohol, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Anonymous
Reviewed on January 6, 2012

Isopropyl myristate is the 3rd ingredient in this moisturizer--it's on Dan's list of ingredients to be avoided. I have been having breakouts for two weeks while using this product and I attributed it to other factors (I just started using benzaclin again after a hiatus)...now I'm fairly sure the moisturizer is partly to blame.

Avoid.

Anonymous
Reviewed on April 1, 2010

is really good it help me to get clear and is very important to use a good moisturizer with the regimen.

Cin13
Reviewed on August 31, 2009

I will never switch my moisturizer again or at least not to Eucerin,it said it is suppose to relieve redness but instead it caused me more pain and suffering. Please everyone when you are doing Dan's regimen and if you feel like your normal moisturizer isn't working well,becareful switching products because you can have this kind of reaction as well.

Zach, Shelby twp.
Reviewed on May 26, 2009

Great product for dry skin during BP usage.

Anon, Fountain Valley, California
Anonymous, IL
Reviewed on February 14, 2009

I've had serious problems finding a moisturizer that works. I looked up reviews and found that so many people liked this product. So I had to try. I was using Keihl's pricey oil free sodium Moisturizer. It would leave my skin dry after it absorbed and i would have to keep applying more. I have combination skin. I get oily and break out, but I get dry and flaky easily too. I'd recommend this product for all skin types