Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Citric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Lanolin Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea.

Eucerin Sensitive Skin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 03:56 UTC

So far so good
Reviewed on May 16, 2014

I have tried many cleansers and this not only takes my make up off very easily but also is gentle and non drying. I think I have finally found my go to cleanser. I have only been using for a couple days but it has helped to heal up my acne and scars. My face is so soft also. It reminds me of cetaphil gentle cleanser except it actually works.

by Jennyplea on 05/19/2014 12:26
This just started to become too drying and caused a lot of irritation and now more little acne bumps.
by Jennyplea on 05/19/2014 12:29
Update it started to dry out my skin Badly which caused a little rash and little acne bumps.