Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin, SPF 30

Average price: $8.67

Brand: Eucerin

Most helpful review

By A, Orlando, FL on 06/27/2011

I have tried many, many products but break out from 99% of them. This is the FIRST moisturizer that does not break me out, and it gives me sun protection. I will use this until they stop making it!.

Pros:
  • Ultra light, does not feel greasy, no break-outs....in fact, my skin feels more oily on the days I DON'T use it! Great sun protection, too.
Cons:
  • Must rub in well to avoid white sheen (but I am Italian and have this problem with everything).

15 out of 26 people found this review helpful

Ensulizole 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 4.5%, Titanium dioxide 2.38%, Zinc Oxide 4.85% (sunscreens).

Other Ingredients:
Water, glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, cyclomethicone, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate SE, sodium lactate, lactic acid, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, VP/hexadecene copolymer, PEG-40 castor oil, sodium cetearyl sulfate, xanthan gum, trisodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, alumina, simethicone, phenoxyethanol.

Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion, SPF 30, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/17/2014 19:01 UTC

Member reviews

“Not if you're on the Regimen”
By on

Maybe this product works well for somebody who's not on the Regimen, but I found it to be absolutely useless. It's not moisturizing, even when combined with Jojoba and extra non-SPF moisturizer, which is bad enough, but the worst part was the WHITENESS. It absolutely would NOT rub in anywhere on my face, leaving me looking like a ghost. I had to rub my skin harshly (not good if you are on the Regimen) just to get the whiteness to somewhat fade away. And when my skin would flake later in the day--which it invariably would, since this wasn't moisturizing at all--it would flake WHITE, like dandruff coming from my face. Gross.

Pros

• SPF 30

Cons

• Enduring whiteness
  • Non-moisturizing
  • $ 8
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

• for about a year

By on

i will purchase this product again!!

Pros

• is gentle on my sensitive skin
  • makes my skin feel soft
  • drives quickly so i can apply my makeup
  • great price

Cons

[not submitted]
  • light
  • for a few months
  • $ 9
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I don't know how anyone could say that this does not moisturize. I have been using it for over a year, and I have very dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. It provides the exact ammount of moisture that I need (especially right after torturing my skin with acne products and harsh treatments) without making it oily and causing more breakouts.

Pros

• Its lightweight, contains sunscreen, and is great for sensitive, acne-prone skin.

Cons

• It takes a little while to absorb.
  • moderate
  • for more than a year
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This product is awful at what it's meant to do- moisturize. After applications, my face remains red, dry, and itchy. In addition, it clumps with BP, and leaves a VERY visible white residue.

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

Pros

• Sun protection

Cons

• Clumpy
  • Dry--does not moisturize well
  • Leaves white residue
  • severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 9.99

By on

A decent product, well worth it, but not a good idea to use with even light acne.

Pros

• Decent SPF, Works really well, if you have dry skin it will help.

Cons

• After using acne lotion that makes you're skin dry, this lotion sorta counteracts the acne lotion... Made my face a bit worse.
  • light
  • for about a year
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

great moisturizer. I put a little on my face and rub it in. The only problem is that i have really shiny and oily skin. This seems to work better on me than aveeno moisturizers. they make my face really oily and shiny. Over all this is a pretty good moisturizer. It may be a bit shiny.

Pros

• great sun protection

Cons

• a bit shiny
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This spf is the worst. It like putting white glue on your face. I use Dan's BP regime and it does not work at all with BP. It flakes and balls up and does not absorb at all then leaves a white residue all over your face that you cannot remove even if applying regular moisturizer over it. You have to literally wash it off your face or it will not come off. I use the Eucerin SPF 15 with Q10 which goes on over the BP better than the SPF 30. Still not great but I haven't found any SPF that works with BP that doesn't flake or ball up or moisturizes well. The problem is the SPF 15 does not contain lactic acic which the SPF30 has in it. Don't know why they wouldn't put lactic acid in the SPF15. I used to use the Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF15 which had lactic acid and was the best moisturizer ever until they stopped making it. I wish Dan would just copy the old formula and put out his own version but he is working on a SPF for all of us but says it won't be ready until 2010.

Pros

• SPF 30,lactic acid

Cons

• Too thick and heavy, does not absorb at all, does NOT work with BP- balls up and leaves white film residue on your face that you cannot remove unless you wash it off
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 12
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

A lot of the reviews above emphasize that the moisturizer leaves streaks. It does, but like any other sun screen, it's important to gently rub the product in. I love this product- it doesn't make me break out, is mild, non-greasy and works well as a facial sunblock.

Pros

• Good sun protection, stays put, almost no noticeable fragrance.

Cons

[not submitted]
  • light
  • for a few months
  • $ 9
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Get this for maximum sun protection, get Q10 SPF 15 if you are looking for maximum moisturization. You should use a moisturizer without SPF over the benzoyl peroxide at night.

Pros

• SPF 30, moisturizes pretty well

Cons

• This product leaves white streaks on your face, unlike the SPF 15, but that's just because it provides more sun protection. You just have to rub it in a bit more and let it set, then it becomes clear and moisturizes well.
  • for a few months
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.