Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin, SPF 30 reviews

3.3/5 - 20 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin, SPF 30

Ensulizole (2%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (4.5%), Titanium dioxide (2.38%), Zinc Oxide (4.85%).

Other Ingredients:
Water, glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, cyclomethicone, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate SE, sodium lactate, lactic acid, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, VP/hexadecene copolymer, PEG-40 castor oil, sodium cetearyl sulfate, xanthan gum, trisodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, alumina, simethicone, phenoxyethanol.

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin, SPF 30

EUCERIN DAILY PROTECTION SPF 30 MOISTURIZING FACE LOTION (formerly everyday protection)
updated: 09/04/2015 17:28 UTC

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin, SPF 30

Not if you're on the Regimen
Reviewed on July 16, 2013

Maybe this product works well for somebody who's not on the Regimen, but I found it to be absolutely useless. It's not moisturizing, even when combined with Jojoba and extra non-SPF moisturizer, which is bad enough, but the worst part was the WHITENESS. It absolutely would NOT rub in anywhere on my face, leaving me looking like a ghost. I had to rub my skin harshly (not good if you are on the Regimen) just to get the whiteness to somewhat fade away. And when my skin would flake later in the day--which it invariably would, since this wasn't moisturizing at all--it would flake WHITE, like dandruff coming from my face. Gross.

Reviewed on September 18, 2011

This is the best SPF moisturizer that I have found. It is more sunscreen than moisturizer though. This is good though, because it means that it won't leave you with much noticable shine throughout the day. However, this is a product for people with dry-normal skin who require moisturization. If you have oily skin and want to control your shine during the day, try a normal sunscreen, like Neutrogena Ultra sheer (spf 30 is best). The physical blockers zinc and titanium in the Eucerin are nice because you don't have to reapply them as often as you would with a normal sunscreen. However if you have darker skin, this sunscreen might make you look white. Just make sure you are using the right amount. You only need to use a little bit to get the protection. I suggest watching the dermtv video on applying chem free sunscreen. You can find it on youtube. I used this sunscreen throughout my accutane course. Good SPF moisturizers are hard to come by.

Reviewed on September 10, 2011

I really hate this product and i regret buying it. I have dry skin and this dried it out even more. It has a greasy, thick feeling when applied to the skin which i hate. It also leaves a white cast on your face but it doesnt last all day. I really dont like it and it was a complete waste of time

Reviewed on June 27, 2011

I have tried many, many products but break out from 99% of them. This is the FIRST moisturizer that does not break me out, and it gives me sun protection. I will use this until they stop making it!

Reviewed on April 18, 2011

Bottom line is that it says what it does! It moisturizes and it is very gentle. It may seem heavy, but personally I think people should use too much of this product - a little goes a long way, I use about a quart to a half of a pump for my whole face. One full pump is WAY too much - enough to cover both my arms! And that is saying a lot considering I have dry skin.

It doesn't aggravate my acne which is awesome, so I don't need to worry about that in addiction to the acne I have! ^_^

About the whitish film? I think that is the Zinc Oxide, so just rub it in. You will see the white residue. Wait for a few minutes and it generally disappears.

It's a good buy considering it is 4 oz with an high spf for only $8. Most have it more expensive and for a smaller bottle.

Reviewed on March 24, 2011

This product is pricey and not good for an every day facial moisturizer. This would be a great sunscreen for those hot summer days by the pool. Overall I was disappointed.

Reviewed on February 28, 2011

i will purchase this product again!!

Reviewed on January 24, 2011

I don't know how anyone could say that this does not moisturize. I have been using it for over a year, and I have very dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. It provides the exact ammount of moisture that I need (especially right after torturing my skin with acne products and harsh treatments) without making it oily and causing more breakouts.

Reviewed on October 1, 2010

I've been using this for a couple of days, and it's just fantastic. I reccomend it, try it for yourself and disregard the bad review below me :D idk why. it also hasn't given me any pimples.

Reviewed on September 5, 2010

This product is not one I would ever buy again. It is very thick and makes my face look white and uneven. I can feel it sitting on my face all day, and it is very uncomfortably greasy feeling, although it does nothing for dry skin. I usually love Eucerin products but this one is just such a disappointment. I do not recommend you waste your money on this sunblock.