Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Lotion reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Lotion

Water, Mineral Oil, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isohexadecane, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Microcrystalline Wax, Magnesium Sulfate, Lanolin Alcohol, Bisabolol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Reviewed on November 24, 2010

I have used the regimen for a long time, and recently my skin has become more dry and flakey. I was looking for something very moisturizing with AHA to help with flakes, but this just wasn't it for me. It was so greasy, I could never have used it during the day. I tried using lots at night, which helped somewhat with the flakiness, but left my pillows very greasy, and after a few weeks I broke out worse than I had in years. It wasn't the perfect solution for the flakes anyway, so back to the quest for the perfect moisturizer!

Michelle, San Leandro, Ca
Reviewed on November 19, 2008

I have never used this product on my face, but it does wonders for my dry and flaky legs. It is a bit thick and greasy probably because it contains castor oil. I would not recommend this as I've used tons of better lotions.

Brooke, New York City
Reviewed on January 5, 2007

After spending thousands of dollars on face lotions from La Prarie to Creme dela Mer to Strivectin and Chanel . . . I think my face looks younger and healthier using this inexpensive drugstore brand. However, I use in conjunction with a Retina-A/Renova as well as a morning true Vitamin C topical supplement. Please keep this in mind that it is not used solely on its own.