Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea reviews

4.2/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Urea , Sodium Lactate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Stearate , Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Lanolin Alcohol, Bisabolol.

Excellent
Reviewed on August 4, 2016

I have combination skin with my t zone being slightly on the oily side and I use this as a face moisturiser without any problems. I rub a small bit on my forehead, nose and chin and then apply a larger amount on my cheeks. This doesn't clog my pores and is s great product. I use this even though I don't have dry skin without any problems

Excellent moisturizer for bp
Reviewed on December 26, 2013

This is the best moisturizer I've used with the regimen. It's the only one that reliably minimizes flaky skin, and balances out my skin from the extreme dryness caused by benzoyl peroxide. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and has never made me break out.

Reviewed on August 3, 2011

I don't recommend it. It's supposed to be for extra dry skin, which I have, but it didn't moisturize it any more then a regular moisturizer would. It felt like my skin was on FIRE for about 30 mins after I applied it. Made my skin super red. Definitely a waste of money.

Reviewed on December 1, 2010

I was say that my skin was naturally oily however it when through a stage of going to the other extreme of dry, using this product really helped and felt great! Now my skin seems to be back to its oily self it can feel greasy as in it feels like something is on your skin which is still much better than having dry skin. Not sure if its helping acne what I find is when skin is dry acne goes slightly, however when i mosturiser its more visable however dont let this put you off becuase you to use moisturiser because overall it is better for your skin. TIP- trying using jojoba oil as well maybe add a few drops to moisturiser, this is excellent for the skin maybe be slightly heavy to add to this mosturiser. What i do is as i believe this is a day cream rather than night, is that at night i use a oil free moisturiser with jojoba oil (nb its not actually a oil dont worry its more of a wax) good luck :)

mimie202, Swizerland
Greg, Scotland
Reviewed on July 27, 2008

A great moisturiser for dry, flaky skin. It absorbs well enough although on certain days it can feel greasy but any excess can easily be wiped with a tissue. Sometimes stings on application but nothing major. Overall, it works well.

merther02, england
Alice, Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed on February 24, 2008

Skin is soft and smooth. Feels good. Isn't causing new zits. For me, works really well with Dan's cream.

Luka, Croatia