Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Pore Purifying Foaming Wash reviews

4.8/5 - 17 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Pore Purifying Foaming Wash

Water, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Chloride.

Anonymous
Amanda, Boston, MA
Reviewed on April 7, 2011

I want it! I need it! Tell me where to find it or how to buy it online!

by x82 on 01/02/2015 23:51
Same ingredients as "Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser"
Reviewed on February 3, 2011

This is a review of the Eucerin Dermo Purifyer cleanser; the person below said it was the same formula, so heyho! :)

It's available readily in the UK and most other countries I'd of thought!

Cat, Colombia
Reviewed on January 17, 2011

I’ve read many of you can not find it any more, well, at least in Latin America (South America) it is sold like Eucerin Dermopuryfier, but it is the same formula.

Anonymous
Sian, UK
Reviewed on July 31, 2009

Hey just need to say everyone is saying they can't find it - well BOOTS sell it, though I'm in UK so thats where I buy it!!

Anonymous, Malaysia
Reviewed on December 27, 2008

People say that this product is stopped? R u sure? Bcos I can find this product here in Malaysia

I bought this product in Guardian Store

Melissa, Pomona, CA
Reviewed on October 6, 2008

The Eucerin Clear Skin Formula is the ONLY thing that has worked for me. I was using Neutrogena Acne Wash for years and it always left my skin dry and irritated. One day I reached into my cabinet and grabbed this foam cleanser just to see what result I would get besides dryness [I only had the Eucerin samples] & the first day I used it... it was a miracle. It left my skin so smooth WITHOUT REDNESS. I ran out of it, and started using Neutrogena again but this time I used the toner & moisturizer after and even with THAT, my skin has been clear !! Lol.

They need to bring these products back. I'm starting to believe that they took it off the market because it actually works. I guess I've had these products buried in my cabinet for a couple years and they STILL work. Now I'm desperately trying to find them. I would pay ANYTHING. Screw all the high priced stuff - Eucerin Clear Skin Formula is the best!

Let me know if I could find this product anywhere! Please!

Rossk, Columbia,SC
Susan, Missouri
Reviewed on May 18, 2008

The best cleansing and skin care products I have ever used.