Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Deep Action Toner reviews

4.9/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Deep Action Toner

Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Poloxamer 124, Lactic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

its good
Reviewed on February 4, 2016

i love all eucerin products i think eucerin is for sentitive skin and i use this toner and love it it doesnt dry out my skin but make my skin smoother and i feel clean and fresh

Eucerin is the best
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

When I went to the dermatologist she recommended that I use Eucerin for my dry skin. She was right! This product made my face feel smooth, just like a babys butt, literally! I would highly recommend all Eucerin products. They work well on the skin.

Rebecca, New Mexico
Mooney Nash, Greenville, SC
Reviewed on February 21, 2009

I have tried to save the last bottle that I have going on months, but it is running very low. I would like to order on-line if it is offered.

Colleen, New York
Reviewed on April 10, 2008

Need it!! Put it back on the market. The cleanser,toner,moisturizer.

Anonymous, Estill, SC
Reviewed on February 22, 2008

Get it back in the stores ASAP..

ps, Hayward, CA