Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Daily Control & Care Moisture Creme reviews

4.1/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane|Panthenol, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium NTA.

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Daily Control & Care Moisture Creme - 1.7 oz
updated: 10/26/2014 05:01 UTC

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

I am not using this exact product, but its sister product has been introduced which i am certain is the same product but with a new image/pr campaign as the ingrediants are pracitcally the same and centred around lactic acid.

It is meant to reduce spots in 3 weeks, I am only about 2 weeks and I think it does help with breakouts to a degree, but its too early for me to review it on this statement.

I reccomend this product to anyone who has oily skin, its a lifesaver.

Reviewed on February 12, 2011

You can buy this product online now! Amazon has it...not cheap though.

Reviewed on February 3, 2011

Reviewed the cleanser a second a go and though I'd do this at the same time. It's strange; it moisturises but not very much! To me it seems more of a lightweight spot treatment. It's readily available under the Eucerin Dermo Purifyer range.

Reviewed on March 20, 2010

I use Dalacin T for my acne. IT works but dries my skin out so it seemed that it didn't work at all!

When I used eucerin creme after applaying Dalacin T my skin started to clear up. Within a few days my skin was getting better and better.

I used other moisterizers as well but eucerin seems to work the best for now.

Reviewed on September 18, 2007

Over all, compelete waste of money. Had my hopes up high with this product, but it didn't work. I'm quite angry right now.

Reviewed on May 5, 2007

It's awesome, good to use at night though. People might think you haven't showered in days if they see it haha. It may be oily but u get used to it. The pimples go away fast =]

Reviewed on November 22, 2006

Well, ive only had it for like a day and half...but so far i think it is making the "leftover" acne pink spots on my cheekbones and jawline dissapeer...and it makes me feel smooth...which rocks. I use the yellowishgreen wash and green moisterier. I think i can already tell a difference.

woot!..o and by the way everyone says how hard they are to find and stuff...well i found mine at my local walgreens..is it a weird coincidence or are they back on the market?