Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup reviews

4.3/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methicone, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup

the best I have tried so far
Reviewed on July 19, 2017

It does help to cover up my acne, and it also does not make it worse. This is the only foundation that can last 10-12 hours with my very oily skin. However, it is very pricey and without a setting spray it can look very heavy. Still, would definitely recommend for oily skin.

not for acne prone skin AT ALL!!!
Reviewed on May 6, 2017

I have been battling hormonal acne around my jawline and thought to try this makeup out instead of my old one. I tried, I really tried to rough this out for a full week. My ENTIRE face is covered in painful, red, inflamed, embarrassing pimples!!! I don't even want to leave the house. It's a shame because it looks great when it is on, but my face is a MESS. $40 dollars in exchange for this. I could cry.

WOW, no oil whatsoever!
Reviewed on April 19, 2017

I have tried numerous foundations, and tried this one after watching countless blog videos and reading reviews online. This double wear paired with NYX concealer and translucent powder is a dream! It consistently lasts 12 hours of coverage with no touch ups! I apply with a beauty blender, will have a go with some brushes soon for alternate application. I just need to get a great primer to really reap the benefits of this product. FYI I cleanse, tone and moisturise with Clinique anti blemish (light blue bottle) range which assists against blocking of pores.

Not the best, but the best I've found so far.
Reviewed on December 20, 2016

It's so hard for me to find a foundation that works with my skin. i need a foundation that lasts during at hour shift and one that doesn't get all greasy and slide off. It also has to be full coverage. This is the best one I've found yet. It's definitely not amazing and I wish I could find a foundation that looks great on my skin but this is the best I've found yet. Stays most of the day and doesn't get very greasy at all. Also provides full coverage. It can be patchy and weird sometimes and make my pores look huge though.

Wish I loved This
Reviewed on December 8, 2016

When my acne was at it worst I wanted this foundation so bad, but couldn't afford it on my college budget. When I finally splurged the lightest shade was way to orange for me. I still gave it a shot though and wore it.

This foundation is full coverage, every acne sufferers dream. This made my skin look smooth and it did stay put. However, it was so hard to get all the way off. If I sleep in any makeup, I will break out within the next two days. It would also rub off onto everything even with setting powder.

I wanted to love this but it's just to hard to get off and the shade is way off. Not worth the price when it doesn't work for me.

The best and only foundation I will wear!
Reviewed on August 14, 2016

I can't believe I didn't find this foundation sooner! I think the price always put me off, but you get what you pay for! The coverage and colours are spot on. I am extremely pale and can never seem to get anything light enough, but this foundation in the lightest shade "Shell" is perfect for me. It doesn't seem to positively or negatively affect my acne at all, but it covers the red marks and scars like a dream. I would highly recommend this product!

Amazing coverage.
Reviewed on June 25, 2016

I am currently on Accutane and this is fantastic for coverage. The colour, 1W1 Bone is a great match for my yellowish skin. I have had very bad skin since using this but I assume it is down to the Accutane and not the make-up with it being non acnegenic. The negative for me is that if I sweat it comes off very easily, so on the tip of my nose or top lip I have terrible patches of my actual skin, not a good look at all. Certainly not good for hot weather!

I would recommend this if you are looking for seriously good coverage.

amazing
Reviewed on May 28, 2016

I apply with beauty blender or brush and has great coverage. It is buildable medium to full coverage, it does not look cakey if you apply full coverage. Great range of shades. Only complaint it does not come with a pump, but I have heard the MAC pump works well with this bottle, so I will try it out.

love
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

this is amazing foundation! nice coverage and not break out

Incredible
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

This stuff is incredible. I normally wear Clinique for every day wear, but this stuff covers my acne and acne marks extremely well. I usually only wear this on "special" occasions because it's pretty thick, but I love it and stays on beautifully. This has really been my saving grace when I want to look as flawless as possible even with acne plagued skin.