Eskinol Classic White Facial Deep Cleanser reviews

3/5 - 1 review

Brand: Eskinol

Eskinol Classic White Facial Deep Cleanser

Water, Alcohol Denat., Sorbitol, Perfume, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol, Citric Acid.

Eskinol Classic Whitening Facial cleanser 225ml
updated: 04/24/2017 09:08 UTC

Eskinol Classic White Facial Deep Cleanser

Every one recommends this! Try it with Dalacin C!
Reviewed on February 15, 2016

I am 12 years old, and I am first year high school when I first had my pimple breakouts. I have pimples on cheecks, nose and forehead. I have tried Dove Sensitive skin and Johnson's Baby Soap, they're both good but they can't stop my pimples from MULTIPLYING. I haven't used this but I will sure to give my feedback to Eskinol after a month or so.

I have asked all of my relatives of what will I do with my face and they mostly answered Eskinol with Dalacin C. They all said that it really works so I wanted to give it a try.

You will never find your facial treatment buddy for life if you never get brave enough to try out new things to help your face. So join me, and let us discover our fixer buddy for life NOW!