Page 5 of Erythromycin Oral Antibiotic reviews

3.6/5 - 189 reviews

250 mg of Erythromycin Base.

Lactose NF, povidone USP, FD&C Yellow #6 and other ingredients. The capsule shell contains gelatin NF, titanium dioxide USP, FD&C Yellow #6.

Reviewed on July 30, 2010

I was given the tablets of this to take for an unrelated infection, but I noticed that within a few days, it started to clear my skin really well. You may have to face a few days with an upset tummy though and I'm not sure that it can be used as a long term method of spot prevention.

Reviewed on July 14, 2010

I used this in the beginning of 6 grade (I am starting 7 grade this year) and they almost completely cleared my skin. I was so happy and confident. But I was younger and a lot less knowledgeable about acne so i thought once my skin was clear I didn't need to take the pills anymore. BIG mistake. my skin went from very light acne to mild-moderate. I was just prescribed these pills again and i hope they will be as effective. But you must be very consistent and patient with these pills. But they are definitely worth it.

Reviewed on June 21, 2010

I took the pill form of this antibiotics for 5months and it cleared me up completely, however, the results didnt last and i developed a resistance to it after 5 months :(

Reviewed on May 10, 2010

This stuff has changed my life!!!! It only took a week for me to notice a difference, my self esteem is higher than ever because of this stuff , I am no longer afraid to go on dates and this stuff has really changed my life. It didn't take a month either it worked right away, i had moderate acne , mainly on my cheeks and for head till i was introduced to this product by my aunt.My skin is looking better than ever, i use the 2 percent topical solution.

Reviewed on May 2, 2010

Prescribed to me by derm. Does not work after a while. :(

Reviewed on April 8, 2010

i never struggled with acne until this year (i'm 21). my skin was flawless so even when two or three pimples popped up, i freaked out. i went to the doctor and he prescribed me the erthromycin solution and i've only been using it for less than a week and it's already worked wonders. 90% of my face is cleared up. i had broken out really bad along my forehead last week due to my period and my entire forehead is mostly clear now (minus a few small pimples). i know everyone's skin is different and this might not work for everyone, but i think that simply trying this is worth it! good luck!

Reviewed on February 17, 2010

You MUST try this if benzoyl peroxide by itself isn't properly working for you

Reviewed on December 11, 2009

This product is hard to say... because i took 230mg orally for a week and didn't see any major change. the redness and pimples on my forehead continue to maintain. Then I upgrade to 530mg oral antibiotic and it still didn't make no mayor change.... So now I'm switching to AZELEX (AZELAIC ACID CREAM) I heard tremendously good reveals for this optic... so i'm crossing my finger it'll help. beside... takin long time oral antibiotic is not good for you.

Reviewed on December 8, 2009

i still have to try it out a little longer.

Reviewed on November 20, 2009

I've been on the solution for a little over three months and it hasn't done much for my skin. Maybe make them a bit smaller than before but my bumps aren't huge. Some people say they aren't noticeable but their noticeable to me and I want clear skin. I still have blackheads and the occasional white heads. Doctor switched me from tetracycline pills to ethromycin 333mg delayed version pills and these did nothing for my skin. Requesting a new derm and a new medication next time I see him. I have to pay for my prescription in cash so when my money isn't well spent its a problem.