Equate Oil-Free Daily Face Wash reviews

3.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Equate

Equate Oil-Free Daily Face Wash

Purified Water, Glycerin, Potassium Myristate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Palmitate, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Polyquarternium-10, Triclosan, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Vera Gel And Fragrance.

Decent
Reviewed on June 30, 2017

While a significant amount of my acne went away, I've tried other faces washes which worked better (unfortunately that was a while ago so I don't remember).

Anonymous, California
Reviewed on August 28, 2012

I had used this face wash for years and years of perfectly clear skin. I suddenly began suffering with severe hormonal acne. I began to try everything from peroxide products, to witch hazel, salicylic exfoliants, Neutrogena 8 hour rapid clear products, salicylic washes, tried several types of different make up to see if that made a difference, rubbing alcohol to dry out the open sores, etc. ugh! Terrible! This Saturday I woke up and I looked like a monster! I wanted to die. I said this has to end! I stopped using everything and went back to this face wash. 3 days later I am still getting small new zits but I look human again. I have very white sensitive skin and I will never use harsh products again. I rather have a few zits than bright red dried out skin with large and small bumps on every pore. Sometimes I use it only at night when my skin is less oily. When my skin is more oily than usual (now it is very oily from the hormones) my skin is most clear when used morning and night.