Equate Medicated Apricot Scrub reviews

Brand: Equate

Active ingredients:
Salicylic acid (2%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water juglans regia (walnut) shell powder, glyceryl stearate SE, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfpacetate, zea mays (corn) kernel meal, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) fruit extrace, cetyl acetate, carbome, polysorbate 60, ceteareth-20, acetylated lanolin alcohol, PPG-2 methyl ether, phenethyl alcohol, glycerin, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance, titanium dioxide.

terrible
Reviewed on November 22, 2015

worst decision to buy this ever. i only bought because it was cheaper than the actual one and it is definitely worth it's price. i have oily acne prone skin and this made me break out like crazy. i looked terrible and took so long for me to look somewhat decent

It just made my skin produce even more oil!
Reviewed on August 19, 2013

I was really excited about trying it at first because the name brand St. Ives is apparently considered among the best scrubs for acne, this is the generic so I thought I'd give it a try. It smells fantastic! My skin did look a little brighter, but I noticed after a few consecutive washes that my skin was drying out and that it caused my skin to overproduce a lot of oil. After I stopped this, the oil production ceased significantly. The thing is my skin is sooo sensitive that I cannot use any regular facial cleansing product. I knew this ahead of time but still decided to try it anyway. So, like all the others I tried this didn't work for me, however it may work for you guys with normal skin.

Mallikeswari, India
Reviewed on May 17, 2011

very good in smoothening the skin

mallaikeswari, india
henley, USA
Reviewed on November 27, 2009

buy it. it works well with my daily facial routine.

Heather, SanDiego
Reviewed on May 27, 2009

Great stuff!! Best scrub ever!!!!

Danielle, california
Anonymous, Bakersfield, CA
Reviewed on August 8, 2008

It didn't work for me, but I have very finicky skin. Maybe it will work for you.

jimbo, philippines
swati, waukegan
Reviewed on February 26, 2008

try it urself,not very expensive