Epionce System reviews

4.4/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Epionce

Lytic Gel Cleanser:
Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Althaea Ocinalis (Marsh Mallow) Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hydroxide.

Lytic Plus TX
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Salicylic Acid, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Azelaic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, C13-14 Isoparan, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-7, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Menthol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponiables, PEG-100 Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Petrolatum, Phytosterols, Polysorbate 60, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Pyrithione.

Renewal Facial Lotion
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-100 Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosphingosine, Phytosterols, Quercetin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.

Ultra Shield Lotion SPF50

Ultra Shield Lotion SPF50
Ingredients: Active: Zinc Oxide 10.1%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0% Inactive: Water, Alkyl (C12-15) Benzoate, Caprylyl Trisiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polybutene (1300 MW), Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate (M/Q 0.66), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl- taurate/VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Safflower Oil, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (45000 MPA.S AT 1%), Linseed Oil, Malic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Date, Polyhydroxystearic Acid (2300 MW), Polysorbate 80, Steareth-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Reviewed on May 11, 2010

I started using this product about 2 weeks ago. I've tried just about everything under the sun to try to clear up my acne and so far I have not found a single product that works. I went to an ethetician and she offered me to try Epionce. I haven't been using it for that long and as of right now I don't see any results. Infact my acne has flared up a lot more (which my esthetician said would happen). I don't have cystic acen but more blackheads/whiteheads all through out my skin. As of right now I don't know how this product will work for me but I will give it some time and will report back again if anything improveds

Reviewed on January 6, 2010

I have been using this product for about 6 months now. Nothing before worked for me; Proactiv, Differn, Clean n Clear. Nothing. Then I was introduced this one afternoon while getting a facial.

It has worked wonders. My face is soft and less oily through the day and my skin is a more even tone, no more red blotches. Less and less blackheads and pimples. My breakouts of cystic acne only happen once every 4-6 months instead of once a month. This is the answer to my prayers.

Just tried the chemical peel yesterday. It was harsh and painful at first but then after about 4 hours the stinging sensation went away and Im waiting to see the results.

Fewer scars and my pores are smaller. I will continue this regimen for sure. I use: Lytic Cleanser, Lytic Lotion, and Renewal Lotion Lite. With my full-face acne, I was stunned to learn 3 steps every morning and night was all it took. I rarely use the Renewal Lotion anymore except during winter.

Please try this. You will not be disappointed, just be patient and wait for your skin to look and feel so much better.

Also, good for all ages. Me and my mom use the same regimen and we both see huge improvements. Now I can go to senior prom looking and feel beautiful!

Reviewed on October 5, 2009

I didnt develop acne until i started college and would have to put on a lot of cover up because no face wash would work on my face. Now my face is really cleared up and i can get away with minimal cover up. I love this product and recommended it to all my friends

Reviewed on March 18, 2009

I thought I had pretty nice skin before using Epionce. Who would've thought that this made my skin three times smoother, brighter, and healthier than before? I have combination skin and found this set to be most effective for me: Lytic Gel Cleanser, Purifying Lytic Toner, Lite Lytic Lotion, Lytic Lotion Plus (on problem area), and Renewal Lite Facial Lotion. I use the Enriched Firming Mask 1-2 times every week. I use less and less foundation now. People are always complimenting how much my skin glows! I work at a spa that carries this medical skin care line and I can testify that I've seen 50-60 year old women use this product and look not a day over 40.

Reviewed on January 17, 2009

im 26 years old and have been dealing with acne for years this product really works for acne prone skin! my face feels so soft all day long using it! im also starting to be more concerned with preventing wrinkles too and this product helps with that too. i love it!! i wish i had this product when i was in highschool or pregnant with my 2 girls! you will never see me buy another ance line again! with in the first week i saw my deep pimples go down 20 sizes lol then my blackheads are disappearing and ive only used it for over a week! this is the answer to my prayers! ive also been wearing less and less foundation because using this product i dont need it!

Reviewed on October 11, 2008

My doctor carried these products and they have totally changed my skin; at 40 I still struggled with acne all over. Their chemical peel has really made a huge difference, doctors who carry the line usually have the peel too. It's worth every penny because the products are super concentrated, so my cleanser lasts for about 5 months.

The lytic lotion plus seems to melt the big breakouts and has been a great spot treatment.

So many acne treatments pound the tar out of your skin, and leave it looking worse than before, this line has actually healed my skin.

Reviewed on June 16, 2008

Beleive this is great product for someone who does not have acne prone skin. They may say it is for acne prone but does not have the strength of proactive to prevent breakouts.

Reviewed on April 7, 2008

LOVE IT, I can't even explain how much better my skin has become since I've been using this line. You should definitely look into it if you have problem skin, i've tried so many other skin care lines including proactiv and murad. This one is by far the best, nothing works better. It's expensive but you get what you pay for.

I use the Lytic Gel Cleanser, Lytic Toner, Lytic Lotion Plus, and Renewal Facial Lotion... it all adds up to about $200 for that full set, but it is so worth it. I also get regular facials, and I get these products from my esthetician