Epicuren Acidophilus Probiotic Facial Cream reviews

4.2/5 - 13 reviews

Brand: Epicuren

Deionized Water, Octyl Palmitate, Lactobacilli Extract, Safflower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Extract Of Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Vitamin E Acetate, Horsetail, Cucumber, Chamomile, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Vitamin A Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben.

Epicuren Acidophilus Probiotic Facial Cream (4 oz)
updated: 11/21/2014 21:15 UTC

Great product for acne and sensitive skin
Reviewed on September 16, 2014

It's a great product. Rich in probiotics to keep a healthy balance of bacteria on the skin and helps prevent breakouts. This product is also slightly exfoliating. A beautiful and effective treatment from a highly active line of skincare products.

You can find it on

shop-skincare dot com

by Happysweetpeas on 09/16/2014 18:28
[link removed]
I use this everday, and been doing it for years
Reviewed on September 12, 2013

I am a little surprised to see some negative reviews about this product.... Its amazing. I have benn using, selling, and using epicuren in my treatment rooms for year. Skincare By Alana is the name of my store...so you know this is a legit review...

I use this product as my daily moisturizer, and my husband even uses it. Its all natural and paraben free, and does not clog your pores. Amazing product

Reviewed on February 5, 2011

i neither saw amazing results nor did the moisturizer cause any major breakouts, so considering this is a neutral moisturizer, i will not be purchasing it again. if it were $8 then i would, because it does not feel heavy or greasy and it moisturizes decently (it is not a heavy moisturizer, so if you use a lot of benzoyl peroxide, this will not stop flakiness), but alas, it was $24 and lasted me about 2 months.

Reviewed on November 13, 2010

STOP buying products that don't work. I tried everything but this company and I am so happy that I did. Nothing was help my acne until Epicuren. I use their acne line ago with this and my skin is wonderful. No more problems. Please try this stuff. You can get their trail acne kit for only $22. Keep in mind it is very small and will only last about a week but this the best stuff out there.

Stick with products from the same company. It is better for your skin because all the ph is the same.

Reviewed on December 18, 2009

THIS REVIEW IS FOR ASODOPHILUS PILLS- NOT THIS CREAM. I have never tried this cream, but I take the pills.

And I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them. I used to sit in the car and tilt my head into the sun and cringe at all the random red bumps, blotches of excema, whiteheads, rough skin, uneven skin, etc etc. I have been taking acidopholus for a week and have never had a quicker treatment. My skin is baby smooth and almost perfect. I have one or two small pimples left on my right eyebrow from before I took acidopholus but they are no big deal! MY SKIN IS CURED! I am simply amazed. I have tried everything-all the pills. All the cleansers. All the toners, hoping they'd work a miracle.

If you want PERFECT, CLEAR, BEAUTIFUL SKIN...TAKE ACIDOPHOLUS PROBIOTICS!!!!

Reviewed on December 6, 2009

This stuff is great! I used to use Benprox in the morning and found that even in cold weather, my skin was totally oily within a few hours. My acne was not necessarily worse but I looked shiny and terrible. The Epicuren cream completely avoids the shininess problem without bringing on any more acne. It was $20 for what looks like a tiny bottle but if I use 2 pumps a morning, it is lasting a long time!

Reviewed on October 19, 2009

It's tricky when you are choosing a cream for your face. You want something that is gentle - the last thing you would want is a red, blotchy face. You want something that minimizes wrinkles. You want something that does NOT clog your pores - it doesn't do much good if your face lotion turns you into a hive of pimples. You want your skin to look young looking, fresh looking, without being oily.

First off, I REALLY like the fact that the Made from Earth "Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum" this is in a pump design. So many face creams are in "pot" designs that were used by the ancient Egyptians. Those designs were fine for Egyptians, but in modern times they just don't work well. Even if your hands are perfectly clean, once you put your fingers into the pot and then onto your face, now you have face oils and skin bits and such on your fingers.

The Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum has a nice, light texture and absorbs in quickly. I use this primarily on my neck area, a

Reviewed on September 2, 2009

this is the only product that has ever worked on my acne, and well worth the cash

Reviewed on May 11, 2009

I got mine at [link removed], and it came so fast! If you can't wait to restore the helpful bacteria on your face and treat your acne and fluctuating skin, get it now! Love it.