Page 4 of Emu Oil reviews

4.2/5 - 88 reviews

Emu Oil

100% Pure Emu Oil - Best Natural Oil For Face, Skin, Hair Growth, Stretch Marks, Scars, Nails, Muscle & Joint Pain, and More! -LARGE 4OZ Bottle- Guaranteed to Work Wonders For Your Body!
updated: 06/24/2016 20:50 UTC

Reviewed on August 1, 2010

THis stuff is amazing. nuff said.

Reviewed on July 29, 2010

Today I've used it for exacly a month, applied every morning and evening. It has cleared up a lot of my red marks (idk how many, though), and made my skintone more even. I really like it as a moisturizer-- Blah blah blah, check "Pros", that should be enough :).

Reviewed on July 9, 2010

This product is a must for me!! I am in my early twenties and never had severe acne but when I do get zits they are the big nasty nodular/cystic ones that hurt, last a long time, and seem to show up at the worst times. I only get them on my chin and other than that I have blackheads on my nose but my face is pretty clear otherwise. I dab the pesky ones with emu oil after I wash my face before I put on makeup form the time I feel one coming in and throughout the healing process. If you are the kind of person who can't help but pick at your pimples -- this product will help with the healing and scarring and get rid of flaking that might occur. I haven't really used emu oil for any of its many other medicinal purposes but for this -- emu oil is incredible!

Reviewed on May 26, 2010

It's inexpensive and maybe if you have really light scarring this could help you, but otherwise it only works for a couple weeks and then you will not see any improvement beyond that. Also, I have not had any breakouts from it.

Reviewed on April 1, 2010

i dabbed some of this on my red marks and rub in slightly then left the rest to sink in on its own and this seemed to work best of all. The only bad thing is that it looks greasy on your face so you can only do treatment in the house...but who cares it KILLS red marks in hours!!!! plz try this

Reviewed on March 29, 2010

The product I used was from a local health store, the bottle was small and i went through two in around 2 and a half months. At first I was seing results, I would apply the oil after I'd showered in the evening, that way my face wouldn't be too oily by time i went to bed. After around a week and a half the positive effects got less noticeable and the redness was back. This product will not heal scars but simply make them appear reduced for a period of time. Overall it didnt work great for me, it may be worth a try for others. I certainly wouldnt recommend this until yur acne has cleared up due to the oilyness of the product. I will put the recommended at No due to personnel results but it may be worth a try for people out there who want the skin to look temporarily smoother and less red.

Reviewed on December 9, 2009

I have Had acne since i was 12 years old! I am now 26 years old and have tried everything nothing helps. Emu oil is really working and I have only used it for 6 days! I love it plus it also works when i have a headache I use it on my forehead and the headache goes away! Awesome product!!! I still have acne but it is clearing so I am going to keep using it and see if it will clear all the way up!

by alivera on 05/09/2015 23:24
Do you still use it?
Reviewed on November 28, 2009

Great product if you have dry pealing skin and get razor burn. When I have peeling dry skin, I put a FEW drops on my fingers, then drip hot water over the drops and on my fingers, then rub it in over the areas that are peeling. The warmness of the water added to the oil makes it glide on the skin much easier, and you will see the flakes of skin on your fingers as emu oil just makes it slide off. Its kind of like a exfolating agent in that sense. This is perfect for the side effects I get from retin-a, the peeling and redness and dryness, emu oil gets rid of it.

Even though emu oil creates an unfriendly environment for bacteria, hence it should help acne, it does clog pores. So if you have oilly skin to begin with, using this as a moisturizer would probably not help your acne, and might make it worse. Dont use this stuff all over your face, just areas that need extra moisturizing or healing. Emu oil is the best for that! Expensive but lasts very long. Got mine at [link removed].

Reviewed on November 15, 2009

I have been using Emu oil on and off for about 3 months now and I love it. It cleared this sun spot I had on my finger in less than a week. It works great on uneven skin tone like that. It hasn't caused me more acne and I'm really prone to acne, however, I don't use it everyday. I have been using it lately because my retin A combined with the dry cold air right now is drying my skin out like I've never experienced before; emu oil is the best moisturizer for that kind of problem I've found. I love the way it looks on my skin - it makes my skin look really healthy when I use it. I definitely use it after I get a micro or laser treatment and it works great as a healing agent. I love emu oil and I don't think it causes more acne, but I'm not confident enough to put in on every night yet.